• Advertisement

Your dream vacation

Katniss

If money was no object, where would you travel to? Can be anywhere in the world or in the U.S.

I've always wanted to visit London and Spain is an idea destination as well. Italy would be nice and Japan too, especially Tokyo. Oh, also Argentina as well. 

America-wise, I'd want to visit Hawaii, Los Angeles, and Seattle.

Edited by Katniss

GREEN HELL

No seriously, in Nauru. Beautiful island that is lowly populated and has the worst tourism of the entire world. It's so safe you can even sleep on the beach.

I've always wanted to go to California and Hawaii.  I was only in LAX for two hours and that doesn't count.

Definitely want to visit Europe.  Specifically: England, Ireland, France, Greece, Germany, and ESPECIALLY Italy since that's where my roots come from.

• Like 1

South American ruins like El Pedalero, the amazon rainforest, tropical islands like Java, Japan, Disney World and maybe some nature (and a city if I can handle it) in different parts of Asia. I might want to drive through Mexico too. 

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm surprised nobody has said France. :P

I would want to visit France, Japan, Singapore (to meet an old friend), and Canada. My vacation would be for a full month, with each week in a different country. It would be wonderful. :plankton:

59 minutes ago, Mchilaryfan80 said:

I'm surprised nobody has said France. :P

I would want to visit France, Japan, Singapore (to meet an old friend), and Canada. My vacation would be for a full month, with each week in a different country. It would be wonderful. :plankton:

I've been to France :P would love to go back someday, though 

In USA: NYC, Hawaii, Arizona, Alaska, San Diego, and more. 

Around the World: Japan, Brazil, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Indonesia, Australia, England, Ireland, and much more.