• Advertisement

The Darkness

Nosferatu!

As a family returns home from vacation at the Grand Canyon, they innocently bring home a supernatural force that preys off their own fears and vulnerabilities, threatening to destroy them from within, while consuming their lives with terrifying consequences.

Kevin Bacon (Tremors) toplines the cast, alongside Radha Mitchell (Silent Hill), David Mazouz (Gotham), Lucy Fry (Vampire Academy), Matt Walsh (Veep) and Jennifer Morrison (Once Upon a Time). The Darkness is in theaters nationwide on May 13th.

How many more supernatural horror flicks do we need? I mean really... it's getting old. :laugh: 

Nothing that really piques my interest here, though. Another for the wait-until-it's-on-DVD list.

TBH, I don't mind supernatural flicks. As long as it's scary af, works fo rme. The trailer didn't creep me out that much tho, nothing really interesting since we've seen the same premise before but the execution can still be different. I'm looking forward to The Witch, Green Room and The Conjuring 2 more.

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED

On 2/12/2016 at 1:52 PM, Fred Rechid said:

Honestly, I thought this thread was gonna be about the band, The Darkness.

Oh well. Not letting this reference go to waste.

Reveal hidden contents

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE

JUSTTELLMETOTHERHYTHMOFMYHEART

...oh.

OT: Well, this looks like shit.