• Advertisement

Favorite city you've been to?

Ron

What's your favorite city you've ever visited/lived in? 

There's a beautiful city in California here about 2-3 hours north of Los Angeles called Santa Barbara and it's absolutely stunning. It has an amazing laid-back atmosphere and a stereotypical beach/surf Californian culture. 

Aside from that, I love San Francisco, New York City, and Mazatlán.

I have three favorite cities I've been to so far:

New York City.  I badly want to go back since there is so much stuff I want to do there.

Seattle since I just love the culture there a lot.  I got to see a lot of music museums and festivals.  The locals were so chill and I got to eat at the Space Needle.  I wish I got to spend more time there instead of just two days.

Juneau since it's the only Alaskan city I visited that I loved since I didn't get to go further North.  Everyone was so happy there even with so little for the state capital of the biggest state in America.  I also love just the natural surroundings of the city with glaciers, lakes, mountains, and wild life roaming so freely and people yielding to that.  Being a mountain and lake guy, I loved every second of Juneau.

Duluth, Minnesota is great. It's really pretty, it has some insanely great natural parks and crap, and it's by the Lake Superior which is just beautiful to me.

There are also a lot of industrial-age artifacts and buildings there which gives it a historical feel, too.

*Seattle, Washington. I love the atmosphere of the city, and the Space Needle adds a nice touch. I love the culture, as well as the local attractions that await me. 

Edited by CakeCup
typo