• Advertisement

Your Favorite Season 7 Episode?

70s

Me and sabrespongebob were talking on the xat chat, and the question came up which episode was your favorite of the seventh season. I think mine is Tentacle Vision. How about you guys? :?:

My favourite is Single cell anniversary because it shows how much Plankton loves Karen
I find that episode to be overrated, but it is really sweet, and it does give us insight on the relationship between Plankton and Karen.

Single Cell Anniversary trumps all, when I saw the premiere I had a huge smile one my face and literally said out loud: "Aww ya, SpongeBob's back.".

I also found Truth or Square very enjoyable, even if the secrets were TOTAL UTTER LIES. I actually hated it the first time I saw it, probably out of disappointment, but when I watched it a second time, this time just trying to appreciate the humor among other things I realized it was a pretty good episode, probably in my Top 15 or so Favorite Post-Movie episodes.

I've far from seen every S7 episode though so I can't truly judge my favorite...