• Advertisement

010a. Culture Shock

spongebobiscool

:squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance: :squiddance:

Oh yeah ladies.

• Like 1

I really liked this episode. It had plenty of laughs, like Pearl's cheerleading act, poetry by Gary, and Squidward's interpretive dance.  :squiddance: Anyways, a really fun episode to watch, and I find this episode to be better than its partner, F.U.N. .

FInal score: 9/10

Edited by jjsthekid

I adore this episode. It's one of the best season 1 episodes, as well as one of my favorite episodes. Honestly, I didn't mind Squid abuse in this episode much. He was selfish and mean to SpongeBob in this episode, he got what he deserved. This episode has so many funny parts like SpongeBob cleaning the table, SpongeBob saying "Aye aye sir! Welcome aboard, sir! Here at Krusty Krab, you are the captain and I'm your cabin boy. You just say the word and I will throw myself in the brin! May I take your order?", Mr. Krabs jumping on the penny, Patrick laughing at whatever Squidward says, Pearl's cameo (this is the Pearl's best moment ever), Plankton's cameo, Gary's cameo, Squidward dancing, people buying tomatoes from Mr. Krabs and throwing tomatoes at Squidward, SpongeBob moping the floor, Squidward doing the same thing later and then someone throwing a tomato at Squidward. Overall, a perfect season 1 episode. 10/10

• Like 1