• Advertisement

Fuller House

Nosferatu!

Netflix's revival of Full House! 

"Like the original series, the show is set in San Francisco. The focus is on the recently widowed D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure), who is now a veterinarian, a mother of three sons. She enlists the help of her sister Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) and her best friend Kimmy (Andrea Barber)—who is now a mother to a teenage girl named Ramona—to move in and help her raise her boys."

It appears that most of the original series cast members will be reprising their roles (some as regulars, and some who will appear throughout the series), save for Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. The first 13 episodes are set to premiere on February 26th, 2016.

I'm really looking forward to this, maybe because I grew up watching Full House... I don't know, but it's one of the few things that's aged well with me. I'd be lying if I said this teaser didn't make me tear up a bit. :P 

Discuss!

25 minutes ago, Holiday Hater said:

WAIT WIDOW, DOES THAT MEAN THAT STEVE DIED?

No, I dont think she married Steve but it looks like he will make an appearance on the show:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3165932/Scott-Weinger-posts-table-read-photo-reveal-House-character-Steve-Hale-appear-Fuller-House.html