• Advertisement

Star Trek Beyond

WhoBibbles

It comes out in July 22, 2016. What are your thoughts?

I'm personally excited for this movie since I adored first two movies. I know some Trek fans didn't but I really loved characters, action qnd sci-fi stuff in it. I'm not excatly sure how the movie is gonna be like because Justin Lin, the director of most of Fast and Furious movies, directs this, instead of J. J. Abrams but hopefully that won't be much of a problem, considering that I adore his late Fast and Furious movies. So yeah, consider me hyped.

• Like 1

Well they already have me stoked just because Sabotage is one of my favorite songs to get me hyped for a movie.  Seriously movie studio trailers.  You can never go wrong with Sabotage.

That being said, Abrams Star Trek movies were good, although the ending for Into Darkness was complete utter bullshit.  I'm open to seeing what Lin can do.  He has enough good will for bringing the Fast and Furious to the heights they are at for me to see what he can do with Star Trek.

I'd have to watch the other two movies first. (Well actually I saw a part of the first one I believe remembering now.) Even if a majority of the fanbase doesn't like J.J. Abrams, the graphics for this look stunning. I've only seen a few episodes of the original series, (and I'm more a fan of TNG) but maybe someday I'll watch it.

11 minutes ago, Rock said:

Looks awesome.

On a side note though, stay away from that comment section. Oh my.

I'm still excited for this movie but honestly the trailer was just bleh. It felt like I was watching a Fast and Furious trailer, instead of a Star Trek trailer. I really hope Justin Lin knows what he's doing because I don't want this movie to be Fast and Furious-esque, even if I like Fast and Furious franchise.