• Advertisement

Game Issues

crushingmayhem

Guest hilaryfan80
23 hours ago, TheBigOcean said:

For some reason I get a "cannot connect to sever" message for the past two days, have you guys turned it off of what? I use Minecraft, if it's up, is there anything I could do.

21 hours ago, sbl_ said:

SC's down.

For future reference, PMing me when SC goes down is a faster method to getting it fixed than posting here. I only check here once in a while, whereas I get an email and a notification for every PM that gets sent to me. :)

16 hours ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

For future reference, PMing me when SC goes down is a faster method to getting it fixed than posting here. I only check here once in a while, whereas I get an email and a notification for every PM that gets sent to me. :)

Oh yeah. Is that because of Tapatalk or something?

The game modes seem to be broken. You're in creative mode and the next second the game switches to creative and you lose all your items and get the blindness effect. As an operator I can switch modes but it keeps happening regardless. Some people are complaining about it since its making the game unplayable.

Guest hilaryfan80
On June 19, 2016 at 9:22 AM, DroidWolf said:

I Have Minecraft 1.10, and the game still isnt updated to that D:

That's not an issue, that's a suggestion. (smirk)

I'll talk to Face to see if I can get him to upgrade the client. That's the main thing that has to be done first. Once the client is upgraded, then we upgrade the server to 1.10. :)

Guest hilaryfan80
2 minutes ago, Benthekid said:

AlXmxmW.png?1 I get this when I log in

Your username or password is incorrect. :S That's the only time that error comes up. I recommend using your email address as your username since it's easier. :)

5 minutes ago, hilaryfan80thekid said:

Your username or password is incorrect. :S That's the only time that error comes up. I recommend using your email address as your username since it's easier. :)

Got this too right after I put in my email. gpcMMTN.png?1

Guest hilaryfan80
8 minutes ago, Benthekid said:

Got this too right after I put in my email. gpcMMTN.png?1

You must have an older computer. No big deal. You will need to change some things on SpongeCraft to get it to work, however.

When you open SpongeCraft, click on "Options" instead of "Launch..." and change "Minimum memory (MB)" and "Maximum memory (MB)" to 512. Then try to click on the "Launch..." button. You should be able to get on SpongeCraft.

If you have at least 2 GB of memory on your computer, you can raise the 512 number on both settings to 1024. By raising it, the game will be smoother.

On June 21, 2016 at 3:48 PM, hilaryfan80thekid said:

That's not an issue, that's a suggestion. (smirk)

I'll talk to Face to see if I can get him to upgrade the client. That's the main thing that has to be done first. Once the client is upgraded, then we upgrade the server to 1.10. :)

My entire hard drive was erased in a freak accident, so I legitimately lost all the files to update SpongeCraft.

But, have no fear, I can probably recover it. It'll just take me a little bit of time.

Edit: SpongeCraft has been updated to 1.9.4. Our plugins are incompatible with 1.10 at this time.

43 minutes ago, tvguy said:

Suddenly can't get on since the update, keep getting an "An error occurred."

We've been having errors all day due to SBC's server. SpongeCraft relies on SBC servers for authentication (making sure you are a user of SBC before allowing you to login). SBC's server has been messed up today, and so we've been on-off with login issues. Has nothing to do with the recent updates.

Just as a precaution, I restarted the server. Try again and see if you are able to get on. :)

Guest hilaryfan80
12 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

http://thesbcommunity.com/spongecraft/map.php

The map doesn't work. I tried refreshing the page but I keep getting "Unable to Connect".

The new host is weird. The map won't work if nobody is on the game. I cannot fix this without having a fake person logged in all the time. It's unfortunate, but yeah. All you have to do is get on and the map will work again like expected. :)

sooo apparently theres now a dispenser for the doubloon mine but when i went in there and tried it it didnt work and i accidentally destroyed it.....sooo uh there was probably a problem with it anyway that needs fixed

Guest hilaryfan80
On September 11, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Sandy said:

sooo apparently theres now a dispenser for the doubloon mine but when i went in there and tried it it didnt work and i accidentally destroyed it.....sooo uh there was probably a problem with it anyway that needs fixed

You're fine. :) I fixed it last night.