• Advertisement

Regular Show

dragiiin123

2 minutes ago, CyanideFishbone said:

That sucks. But at the same time I'm glad knowing the show won't overstay it's welcome.

Make that 34 segments. CN has cut the episode order to fund their other new shows.

On 9/13/2016 at 2:16 PM, Bojack Horseman said:

I just love how the final season will be all in space. I'm so excited <3

Oh crud, didn't realize this would be them up in space that long.  It'll be a challenging journey to get back home then and definitely a good way to kick off their last season.

Spoilers for One Space at a Time and Cool Bro Bots

Spoiler

I just loved how these two episodes set up this whole thing with both ending on cliffhangers, meaning that how they are dealing with this story arc is great so far and I love how both episodes managed to stand on their own, while setting up the season. Both brought back some good old fun Regular Show adventure and both had some pretty funny moments. I especially loved Col Bro Bots, which has really amazing climax and the episode that set up the whole season with new characters that are gonna keep them in company and I'm really invested how this season is raising more questions than answers, which is great to keep us invested in the whole mystery of all this. I'm so hopeful for this season.

One Space at a Time - A-

Cool Bro Bots - A

6 hours ago, Hayndeer said:

Shorts screwed with my earlier episode estimation.

Now 6 segments left which will air in January.

6? Isn't this last season supposed to have 34 episodes? so far 25 episodes aired, shouldn't that mean 9 episodes left? :P 

Anyway, not sure how last episodes will play out but I'm hopeful that the show will end on a high note. Season 8 is incredibly good. Already on par with season 1-3 imo. This new direction is really impressive, as well as the show brought back it's good old really wacky adventures. I can't believe I love Regular Show again.