• Advertisement

Regular Show

dragiiin123

You missed my point. It's a show intended for teens, so of course it's going to be more adult than, say, Camp Lazlo.

Yeah true, I get what your saying, that their trying to target towards teenagers with shows like these rather than young kids.

Yeah true, I get what your saying, that their trying to target towards teenagers with shows like these rather than young kids.

They used "What the "h"!" and "Dude, he's going to be pissed!" I can see how it's meant for teens...but kids don't go to bed at 8:00 and at other airings.

They used "What the "h"!" and "Dude, he's going to be pissed!" I can see how it's meant for teens...but kids don't go to bed at 8:00 and at other airings.

That's why they have ratings.

And I don't know why they would say "pissed" but not "what the hell". I digress.

GIVE US A RAISE, TVGUY!

That's why they have ratings.

And I don't know why they would say "pissed" but not "what the hell". I digress.

GIVE US A RAISE, TVGUY!

915955.png

Anyway, it was alright. But still pretty stupid. If it is moved to an earlier time slot, I'll be surprised. It's at a good slot, right now.

I saw an episode last night through On Demand. Pretty funny, but kind of plotless. The try to fix a hole in the wall by getting a raise, then Rigby randomly pulls out this red keyboard called ''The Power'' that he stole from a wizard who was pissing in a bush and left the keyboard unattended on a bench. They then sing songs that for some reason makes everyone do what they say. They then accidently send their friend, Skips the Yeti to the moon, where they go to save him and fight off obstacles and whatnot. Like I said, pretty funny, but the plot was BATSHIT CRAZY.

I saw an episode last night through On Demand. Pretty funny, but kind of plotless. The try to fix a hole in the wall by getting a raise, then Rigby randomly pulls out this red keyboard called ''The Power'' that he stole from a wizard who was pissing in a bush and left the keyboard unattended on a bench. They then sing songs that for some reason makes everyone do what they say. They then accidently send their friend, Skips the Yeti to the moon, where they go to save him and fight off obstacles and whatnot. Like I said, pretty funny, but the plot was BATSHIT CRAZY.
I'll have what the writers of this show are having.