• Advertisement

Regular Show

dragiiin123

Finally gave the show a whirl last week.

I hated it. A lot.

JUST KIDDING!

I really love the show's episodes. They at least make sense and the characters are great. After years of not watching CN, I'm finally back! (You still are not making me watch Gumball, Annoying Orange, Level Up and other live-action, Ninjago, that crap.)

I hated it. A lot.

JUST KIDDING!

I really love the show's episodes. They at least make sense and the characters are great. After years of not watching CN, I'm finally back! (You still are not making me watch Gumball, Annoying Orange, Level Up and other live-action, Ninjago, that crap.)

Does that mean you won't give Adventure Time a chance?

I hated it. A lot.

JUST KIDDING!

I kinda like Gumball and Ninjago. I also seem to be the only one who doesn't mind Annoying Orange, shoot me.

THANK YOU!!!! :thumbsup: I'm sorry, but there's just something kind of...EWWW...about someone who likes "The Annoying Orange." :rolleyes: Also, I refuse to watch anything involving "Lego Ninjago!" :excl: Enough said! ;)

No, THANK YOU!!! :D Not trying to be too affectionate, but it always feels awesome when someone else respects your opinion. :wub:

• Like 6