• Advertisement

What do you find attractive in a guy/girl?

Katniss

Doesn't have to be only physical traits either.

I'm a bit partial to brunette guys and sometimes blondes, though hair color isn't a huge deal. A nice pair of eyes is always a plus too. 

As for personality, I value a sense of humor and compassion the most.

Edited by katnisslovestacos

Physical appearance-wise, having glasses is always a plus. Otherwise, it's whatever. :P

Personality-wise, if you actually give a crap about what I say and will be respectful and nice about it whether you disagree or not, I'm going to be putty in your hands in a heartbeat.

I'll do both physical and personality.

I always like women who wear pantyhose. Legs I tend to care about a lot but I also like the other body parts that guys rave about. Lipstick is preferred and I like the eyes too. I also have a thing for the red heads, brunettes, those hair types.

Personality wise, I like those who can hold their own and who are intelligent and can hold a conversation without using like too much. I also like talented women as well who can draw, sing, etc.

Edited by Sailor Man

Physical strength doesn't hurt, especially when you're me. :P

Thinking long-term it'd be someone who's smart (also including things like not doing drugs and drinking), at least a bit above average sense of humor, and can at least pretend to listen to me ramble on sports. I'd think of more but that'd probably become more obvious along the years into high school.

(resists the urge to make reference to Short Skirt, Long Jacket)

Physical appearance: I don't really have any preferences in hair color. I think all colors look great. I also like girls dressed in a black or white shirt. Plus, anyone who looks cute and pretty.

Personality: Girls who are funny, have a nice personality, and intelligent.

Physical looks aren't as big of a thing for me as when I was more superficial/younger, although I got a thing for long hair, particularly brunette.

Personality-wise, I'm drawn to people who are intelligent and are interested in trying something different. I feel like those are the kind of people who stay and don't just bolt when trouble hits

If she doesn't try to censor my humor. She can not laugh at a joke I make, that's totally fine. But I don't want her to tell me to not make certain jokes. The second a girl goes off on me for making a joke then I can't be myself around that girl anymore and I feel like I'm walking on egg shells every time I talk and I get drained of my entire personality.

• Like 1

If they're intelligent and funny and generally share a compatible personality with me and things in common with me I'm all for it. Anything else just depends on how well they mesh with me and looks are generally supplementary.

• Like 1

Doesn't have to be only physical traits either.

I'm a bit partial to brunette guys and sometimes blondes, though hair color isn't a huge deal. A nice pair of eyes is always a plus too. 

As for personality, I value a sense of humor and compassion the most.

Okay cause I didn't want you watching Monsters Inc cause you're I love with Mike Wazowski

Personality (both): silly, open-minded, accepting, and welcoming. Also not a douche. Pretty much what elastic said 

Physical: Moles (especially on butts), butts (but I appreciate almost all butt), dick... I wish I could say I actually had better responses to this but as long as someone has genitalia and is a nice person I'd probably like them? :P I guess a cute, cuddly body wouldn't hurt?

Personality (both): silly, open-minded, accepting, and welcoming. Also not a douche. Pretty much what elastic said 

Physical: Moles (especially on butts), butts (but I appreciate almost all butt), dick... I wish I could say I actually had better responses to this but as long as someone has genitalia and is a nice person I'd probably like them? :P I guess a cute, cuddly body wouldn't hurt?

Um...how are moles attractive?