• Advertisement

Any topics you regret making?

Clappy

The title says it all.

I definitely regret my fair share of topics for example:

-My roast in 2011

-Any topics about me taking breaks/ hiatuses

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

-Staff Strike. WTF?! (Please...do not ask what this was)

-My (once) notorious Nathan joke topic (I...don't find it funny looking back at it)

-Do I Annoy You? (This topic was just me overreacting to a comment I got offended by. Boy, I was thin-skinned back in the day)

Can't really recall any topics I regret on SBC. All I can think of that comes to mind is that thread I made on SBM when I found out I was the Employee of the Month in October 2014. Yeeeeeeeeeeah........

Also, post-wise, that dumb post I made in the Hotel Transylvania 2 thread. I was so tired and frustrated that day that I thought I could take it out on that movie and make a stupid pun off of it. I don't even think I want to go back to that thread now unless someone deletes my comment and every comment that was associated with my comment. My god, it's that bad. So bad, I don't even want to link to it. I can provide you a link with that Employee of the Month topic I made on SBM, but good god, not this one.

Now I kinda feel glad I didn't participate in the Frozen 2 topic. Now THAT would've been a disaster. Speaking of that topic, I bet it will be on someone's regret list.

Edited by Freaky Fred

Yeah, the Frozen 2 topic was just unpleasant and I don't really like the posts I made in it looking back now. I can at least say in my defense that I was not trolling or calling anyone's opinions on the movie meme garbage, I was referring to what had happened earlier in the thread like Steel had said. But boy, did my posts come off as dickish. The lesson I've taken home from that is not to participate in topics just to critique the way people are expressing their thoughts on something.

Edited by Metal Snake

The Visit topic cuz I was so close-minded about the film and judge Shyamalan's badly-claimed movies without seeing them and the topic about Storm's video revenge on SBM/SBC. I feel dumb making those topics.

Edited by The Babadook

I was looking at my lyrics riffing topic the other day and it's sooo cringey. I was trying way too hard to be funny :Laugh: I'll probably never bring that back lmao

Also my best TV shows of all time topic because there's definitely stuff on there I would change about the list now.  Your list of favorite anything is always changing so idk why I thought I could make a definitive list of my absolute favorites :P 

Edited by Katniss

There are a couple from my SAT vocabulary phase where it's not the topics themselves I regret making (my Reality Images thread appears to be one of the forum's most popular), it's the titles I gave them. I remember Dragiiin used to poke fun at my spaghetti topic :P