• Advertisement

Season 10 Discussion

Grubby Grouper

4SFgnRf.jpg

That's right folks, the longest season in SpongeBob history, lasting over three years and counting, is now wrapping up on production and the crew will be starting season 10!

Beginning this Monday, giving each episode a month or so to be completed, these episodes will most likely be popping up in spring or summer of 2016.

Provided that Nick doesn't delay airings.

Beginning this Monday, giving each episode six months or so to be completed, these episodes will most likely be popping up in spring or summer of 2016.

It's nick so all we know it could take them 2 years to finish airing this season. -_-

Glad to see this though.

• Like 1

This will be fun if Nick doesn't take ages to air them. This was the same network that took like 3 years to air "Kenny the Cat."

And 2 for Goo Goo Gas, an ordinary episode from 2005 STRETCHED TO 2007! It's not just this season I'm afraid. -_- 

Edited by Trophy

And 2 for Goo Goo Gas, an ordinary episode from 2005 STRETCHED TO 2007! It's not just this season I'm afraid. -_- 

Season 3 wrapped in June 2002, and that was stretched out to October 2004. Season 9A also wrapped around the summer of 2012 if I'm correct and that only ended a few months ago.

According to Vincent, we may see some Season 10 episodes this summer (provided Nick doesn't push them back):

lBIK6cY.png?1

I have a lot of high hopes. I like how having Vincent and Marc work together like this has made it easier for them to focus on the visuals again and to possibly speed up production.

Edited by Sailor Man