• Advertisement

Season 10 Discussion

Grubby Grouper

11 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

No, it has 13 half-hours. Vincent is most likely talking segment wise.

So it seems season 10 will be the shortest SpongeBob season ever. That's cool. It may give us season 11 next year hopefully :)

Good to see Patchy back. I loved his segments in Christmas Who, Ugh, The Lost Episode, and Friend or Foe. Not only were they funny but they kept the specials from dragging unlike the later 22 minute episodes.

Hopefully they won't be like the garbage in Truth or Square.

Vincent confirmed on his twitter Season 10 will start next month. Since several Season 9 eps are unaired still (Factory Fresh is not airing until early 2017), it seems that both seasons will be going on at the same time, a tradition Nick has done every season by holding back an episode or two from a previous season while another season airs.

Edited by jjsthekid

Some big Season 10 information:

1.) Per Vincent Waller's twitter, here is a sneak peek of a Season 10 episode called "Snooze You Lose":

CvO31o6UIAAp298.jpg 

2.) I have found upcoming Season 10 titles. I know some people have found these out months ago, but I held off on posting them until Season 10 actually started, and when they were put on an official website. Since these are on an official source now, and Season 10 has started, I don't see any harm in posting them:

Spoiler

(Note: Some of these titles and production codes are probably subject to change)

206 - Unreal Estate / Code Yellow

207 - House Worming / Mimic Madness

208 - Krusty Catering / Snooze You Lose

210 - Burst Your Bubble / Plankton's In The Dog House (possibly now "Plankton Retires")

211 - Life Insurance / Plankton Leaves Town (now "Plankton Gets The Boot")

209 doesn't seem to be there at the moment. 

EDIT: Vincent has revealed a title named "SpongeBob's Place" as well.

Source: http://www.fernsehserien.de/spongebob-schwammkopf/episodenguide/staffel-10/8705

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 1