• Advertisement

Input Command: The Game

Supergameman

After a 2 month wait, I'm finally here with a forum game that I'm sure will stick. This is a game where you input actions in order to control a young man in the town of Slayton. After graduating high school a few years ago with above-average grades and 500 dollars in cash, he's determined to make his mark on the world, whatever it may be. I've already pre-made 6 distinct districts in the city, ranging from the starting district of the mildly upscale city slums to the busy, bustling streets of the Uptown. In order to do so, he'll have to work his way up in the world and of course, it's all up to you. Will he be the next mayor? Will he blow it all on lottery tickets? Or will he spend his life evading the law? Before we begin, here are 3 rules. Fairly simple stuff:

Rules:

1. Don't ruin the game. Unless the situation calls for it, don't type stuff in that essentially involves you randomly killing people, so other people can enjoy the game. Felony is allowed, just don't overdo it.

2. If you get arrested, instead of suffering jail time, you lose money and items depending on your felony. A small felony such as thievery can mean you'll just lose a bit of money and cash, while worse felonies such as murder can lead to you losing nearly everything. Be careful. Finally, death, while uncommon, means you'll lose everything. However, you keep your skills and stats (Strength, Constituion, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma.) as well as a few other things.

3. Voting for the next action works like this. The first person who posts always gets top priority on the next action. However, if 2 people post a different action, they get top priority. If 3 people post a different action, they get priority and so on. This may be complicated, so I'll explain in an example.

Person 1: Go to the Bowling Alley.

Person 2: Go to the Boxing Arena.

Result: He goes to the Bowling Alley. (First person gets top priority.)

Person 1: Rent a trailer.

Person 2: Rent an apartment.

Person 3: Rent an apartment.

Result: He rents an apartment. (More people voted for a different opinion.)

Alright, that's about it. Thanks for the reading the rules.So, before we begin tomorrow, I have a simple question.

What should his first name be?

Edited by Supergameman

Very well, I guess we can go with...Garbage. We'll use it as a...nickname of sorts. You are currently in front of Breton Apartments, an apartment block in the somewhat high key slums. To your left is a short road leading to a trailer park and to the right, another apartment block by the name of Doyle Apartments. If you continue right, you'll reach a burger shop, Garnish Grills. You also have 500 dollars on hand, some of which you should spend on getting an apartment for the week. What do you do?

(Affects strength actions.) Strength: 4.

(Affects health and stamina.) Constitution: 4.

Affects speed and quickness.) Dexterity: 4.

(Affects intelligence and perception.) Intelligence: 4.

(Affects confidence and diplomacy.) Charisma: 4.