• Advertisement

Halloween

AYEEEE IT'S OCTOBER FUCK YEAH IT'S HALLOWEEN 

Sorry I fucking love Halloween, but yeah, it's that time of year again. Unfortunately I stopped trick or treating but I'm hoping to go to a friend of mine's party like they held last year, but idk if they will. Whatever man even if there is no party IT'S FUCKING OCTOBER AND IT'S HALLOWEEN and it's just such a happy time of year for me okay you get my point Halloween is dope. It's candy and horror shit and I love both, and despite the fact I'm not trick or treating anymore, I might just dress up to get even more in the mood

Ugh, Halloween. You'd think that, being a witch, I'd love Halloween, but it's completely the opposite! I despise it! Mainly because, for my three aunties, it's the biggest day of the year. They always save their best (or should that be worst?) spells for that day, and sometimes, they try to get me into it! That being said, I usually spend that day with Casper. I'd say more, but I've got some good-deed-doing to do!

• Happy 1

I still like all the big three holidays, but Halloween is always the one I've celebrated the least. I always show my respect to it by replaying the Castlevania games and other horror-related shit during October though. I'm even thinking about playing Silent Hill for the first time this month.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

I still like all the big three holidays, but Halloween is always the one I've celebrated the least. I always show my respect to it by replaying the Castlevania games and other horror-related shit during October though. I'm even thinking about playing Silent Hill for the first time this month.

What are the other two "big holidays" to you? I would say Christmas is one of them but didn't want to assume.

halloween doesn't get me as hyped as it could tbh (especially since i cant even go trick or treating unless my friends do...yay for living almost in the middle of nowhere) but its still a good holiday. i love the candy <3

On 10/12/2017 at 12:38 PM, Graveyard Smash said:

What are the other two "big holidays" to you? I would say Christmas is one of them but didn't want to assume.

The "big three" holidays in the U.S. are Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas because they take place in October, November, and December here respectively, making up the holiday season.

• Like 2