• Advertisement

Halloween

I LOVE HALLOWEEN SO MUCH TURN UP THIS YEAR

idk what i want to be. I haven't actually dressed up since like 6th grade, but I want to this year. Considering being a donkey, or a Mexican selling oranges on the side of a freeway (which I can pull off without being offensive cuz I'm Mexican :funny: might be flawed logic, u decide). 

While I haven't dressed up in years (in actuality towards the end, I just started getting lazy and just wore jerseys), I still love Halloween. I love the atmosphere, I loved trick-or-treating, I freakin' LOVE horror like (dare I say it) the "Halloween" series, "Friday the 13th", "Nightmare on Elm Street", Stephen King adaptations, etc, and even being with friends and family around that time. It holds a special place in my heart.

I still dress up for Halloween parties since one of my best friends still throws one every year out of going on an 8 year tradition.

I'm planning on being a Purple Parrot contestant from Legends of the Hidden Temple.  I have the shirt, yellow helmet, and everything.

• Happy 1

Last time I trick or treated was in 2012, but I want to do a double dress up with CF this year. I'll hand out candy as Ash and she'll do the same as... someone else Pokèmon related I guess haha. Hopefully I'll remember to get my costume before time runs out. :P

Might be Death The Kid for Halloween, but that may be fucking hard. I've got the black pants and that's it. I really want to be an anime character of sorts. 

EDIT: Yup, doing Death The Kid. The costume will kind of suck the way I see it, but hey, I'm not at an anime convention or anything. 

Edited by CyanideFishbone

Last year I cut a Jack-O-Lantern face out of black construction paper and taped it to a flannel and I was a lumberjack-o-lantern.

This year I'm gonna wear a flannel and a sleeping cap so I can be a slumberjack.

Next year I'm gonna wear a flannel and hold a plunger and be a plumberjack.

• Like 1

Last time I trick or treated was in 2012, but I want to do a double dress up with CF this year. I'll hand out candy as Ash and she'll do the same as... someone else Pokèmon related I guess haha. Hopefully I'll remember to get my costume before time runs out. :P

you still talk to CF?