• Advertisement

Why Most Reaction Videos are Lazy Pieces of Crap

Jane

Yes, another IHE plug, but this has opened up some discussion. Over the past year or so, hastily made, lazily edited, just boring to watch reaction videos have gained traction for whatever reason. Why? I don't wanna watch someone just watch a video and maybe laugh or say something obvious. I prefer more podcast type videos or things that are more edited and streamlined, cause they're more fun to watch. Admittedly a few of you might think I'm just complaining but meh I dunno, it's something to discuss. 

I find his incessant negativity and ranting more annoying than the majority of the things he's ranting about.

Ok, I understand, but you have to keep in mind he's not actually this negative in real life and the whole persona is to be more entertaining.

Ok, I understand, but you have to keep in mind he's not actually this negative in real life and the whole persona is to be more entertaining.

Oh, I'm not judging him in real life, I'm sure he's a fine person. Don't find his thing entertaining at all though.

• Like 2