• Advertisement

Wizards of Waverly Place (Show Discussion)

Sabre

Wizards of Waverly Place follows the Russo children, Alex, Justin, and Max, who on the surface appear to be completely normal, but beneath the sibling rivalry lies their secret. They are all wizards in training!

A very good show probably the best live action show on Disney

All I can say about this show is... ever heard of Sabrina the Teenaged Witch? This show is pretty much a replica of it, except Sabrina >>>> Allie or Alex or whatever her name is. And I hate that so many Disney shows tend to involve secrets... it bugs me. I just don't like Disney much at all.

Another tweeny-bop Disney "sitcom"? Next please. They haven't had a good one since "That's So Raven".

Although I will admit I find Selena Gomez more tolerable than other stars of this genre.

I agree. That's So Raven was pretty good, because Raven wasn't a Mary Sue and got what she wanted all the time. It also had a few adult jokes, if you paid attention hard enough. But Waverly Place? FAIL. Biggest rip off of Sabrina the Teenage Witch to ever be spawned. Though I have to admit, I DO like Selena Gomez. I've got a couple of her songs on my iPod, and they're pretty good. The thing that stinks about this show are how one-dimensional the characters are, how bad the special effects look, and some of the acting. The first season was okay, but the ones following it were pretty bad. Another thing; They had these specials called ''Wizards vs. Vampires'' and ''Wizards vs. Werewolves'', and coming soon, ''Wizards Unleashed.'' They're only doing that because of the ''OMG SO ORIGINAL VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!'' hype going on. I think it's because Disney can't think of original ideas anymore.

The only things about Disney I can tolerate these days are Mickey Mouse, Phineas and Ferb, and Muppets. LONG LIVE JIM HENSON, WALT DISNEY, (even though both of them are already dead. XD) AND DAN POVENMIRE!!!! XD