• Advertisement

What would you change in the world?

crushingmayhem

So, this topic came up to me after reading some articles about the things you would like to see and change in today's world. From culture to politics and more, have you ever thought on changing something if you had the power to do so? If so, what would it be and how would you change it?

Discuss.

Doesn't the word "SJW" imply extremist though? :P

Not really? I guess you could look at it that way, but in reality it's just a pejorative way to refer to people who are aware of social issues, lol. If you're not that's totally cool, but in 99% of cases they probably don't affect you at all unless you're out looking for it. The extreme ones can be mildly annoying, I guess? But I think overall that SJW crap does far more good than bad.

I'd get rid of all the dumb, misplaced hate in the world so "SJWs" weren't as necessary as they are. That's just my two cents though, sorry for derailing this thread. 

Not really? I guess you could look at it that way, but in reality it's just a pejorative way to refer to people who are aware of social issues, lol. If you're not that's totally cool, but in 99% of cases they probably don't affect you at all unless you're out looking for it. The extreme ones can be mildly annoying, I guess? But I think overall that SJW crap does far more good than bad.

I'd get rid of all the dumb, misplaced hate in the world so "SJWs" weren't as necessary as they are. That's just my two cents though, sorry for derailing this thread. 

I always thought SJW referred just to the people who took it too far and the normal people who were doing good were considered social activists or something like that.

Please don't derail the thread, I didn't make it just so we can talk about something else.

Anyway, I always envisioned a world where social justice and peace are the order of the day, Basically a more egalitarian world where people can manage their businesses without much intervention from a higher power.

I could probably write an essay on this lol, but to name some:

Different entrance exams for Universities that accurate relay how well you'll do in college instead of the dated SAT

Better methods of education that more closely resembles and prepares people for the real world

People realize that race is a social construct that doesn't really exist, it should not divide us

Cultures that do not praise ignorance

Not having politics get in the way of important human advances, ex: cures for disease

Ehh i'll probably add more later as I come up with more

Some hackers actually do good things like take down malicious sites and such. The hackers we usually know about are the dark hat ones, those are the "bad ones" or so to say.

Yeah, good point. I guess I'd just get rid of those bad ones.

Get rid of money. No one would be poor, and everyone would be able to afford what they want and need.

A lot of crime would be gone too.

Have infinte resources too, so there would be no wars over oil or water, as well as no pollution.

Stop all crime and hatred towards people of different races, genders, religions and sexualities.

All food would have no negative effect on our bodies.

Bam.