• Advertisement

SpongeCraft Information

Helppppppp...

Okay, so I tried the Windows install, and got the Java error. Re-installed Java (turns out I had an out of date version of that after all), still got the error. Then jjs told me about using the Linux fix, so I uninstalled the Windows one and downloaded the Linux one. Still got the Java error. Then I went and flushed my DNS because I know that helped before. STILL got the Java error.

Can anyone help me, pretty please with cherries on top? :(

Edited by ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Guest hilaryfan80

Helppppppp...

Okay, so I tried the Windows install, and got the Java error. Re-installed Java (turns out I had an out of date version of that after all), still got the error. Then jjs told me about using the Linux fix, so I uninstalled the Windows one and downloaded the Linux one. Still got the Java error. Then I went and flushed my DNS because I know that helped before. STILL got the Java error.

Can anyone help me, pretty please with cherries on top? :(

Let's talk via the Xat.

Guest hilaryfan80
45 minutes ago, The Star on Top said:

Wait, is this legal? It appears as thought it bundles an older version of Minecraft and some mods with it, which could count as piracy.

It is legal. When you pay money to Mojang, you are paying for the Minecraft.net service, not for the game itself. The game can be downloaded for free by anyone. This is a huge legal gray around that many people have used for years, including us.

However, the moment Mojang emails me and says to take it down, we will comply without hesitation.

18 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

It is legal. When you pay money to Mojang, you are paying for the Minecraft.net service, not for the game itself. The game can be downloaded for free by anyone. This is a huge legal gray around that many people have used for years, including us.

However, the moment Mojang emails me and says to take it down, we will comply without hesitation.

Even though it's now owned by Microsoft so techicially they can own it since Windows 10.

speaking of which, i might get new computer next year that way it'll works for Windows 10.

problem

i log in with my actual email and password (i even try it on the official mc launcher with succession) and it doesn't work. i even changed my password to try and log in successfully but it didn't work even after then

• Sad 1