• Advertisement

Introducing... V11 Starfish!

Jinjo

For some reason, I had to open up this site in a new tab before I could access it, but at least I'm back on. I'm sure this thing will get fixed, I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Are the people who used to follow you, suddenly no longer able to follow you? According to my profile page, there's only one person following me, and I know that I used to have more than that. Anyways, I'm sure that this is nothing a few little fixes won't take care of, in terms of bugs/glitches or whatever they are called. I intend to enjoy the new look of this website.

Guest hilaryfan80

For some reason, I had to open up this site in a new tab before I could access it, but at least I'm back on. I'm sure this thing will get fixed, I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Are the people who used to follow you, suddenly no longer able to follow you? According to my profile page, there's only one person following me, and I know that I used to have more than that. Anyways, I'm sure that this is nothing a few little fixes won't take care of, in terms of bugs/glitches or whatever they are called. I intend to enjoy the new look of this website.

While the upgrade was going on, SBC was password protected, so that may have been why you had to open a new tab to get on.

The old friends on SBC are gone. You'll have to follow people again because your friends were lost in the upgrade. And no, there's no way to get those back. My apologies. It's not hard to refollow people though!