• Advertisement

New Cashier Application + Staff Changes

Jinjo

Well, I have a few things to say.

Nuggets, I hope you have a great life and all. I know we can't make you stay as staff forever, but I wish you well in life and hope you visit the forums sometime in the future.

JCM, congratulations on your promotion to Manager. I think you totally deserved it after all you've done with the forum. :D

As for my moderator application, I think you'll be very pleased with it. Or maybe pissed off. Most likely the first one.

• Like 8

I should have time for being a mod, I mean iirc I remember being one on one of patty's forums before so I have some experience. Plus I should have the time as I have no life, so the heck with it, I'll take it. :P

• Like 1

Just bumping this to remind people the deadline to submit is October 2nd, so in almost a week is when the new mod will be decided.

We have 14 applications answered so far, and I must say, it is a tight competition. Don't be upset if you aren't picked. If you still want to apply, there is time to (once again, PM me if you want to). Don't count yourself out because of newness either, we are taking each application seriously and fairly.   :)

• Like 2

Reminder: 5 days remain to submit an application.

We now have 16 applications, and by far, this is our largest turn-out. Stay tuned to see who wins on Friday, but anybody else who is interested can apply if they want.

• Like 4