• Advertisement

Norton

MMM

First more of the originally designed characters who aren't of the normal fish in the latest seasons and now this. I've always loved the mailman whether he was called Johnson or Norton or whatever his personality. But this one especially made him sweet. Too bad these personalities are usually a one time thing. 

I wish each of the fish would have more constant personalities. Like we don't even have Scooter anymore with his surfer dude voice. Heck, they've used so many designs for Old Man Jenkins and it's clearly evident that the writers and other staff just use these characters to keep the plot going.  

I wish each of the fish would have more constant personalities. Like we don't even have Scooter anymore with his surfer dude voice. Heck, they've used so many designs for Old Man Jenkins and it's clearly evident that the writers and other staff just use these characters to keep the plot going.  

Definitely agree with this, even if you look on the wiki and press scott, harold shows up, they're pretty much just taking already used designs and changing the name.  

Definitely agree with this, even if you look on the wiki and press scott, harold shows up, they're pretty much just taking already used designs and changing the name.  

They have to make a ton of eps after the movie and everything, it's not like they can create a new fish for every time, I'm going EOTM (video game) logic where they're a ton of twins. :P

They have to make a ton of eps after the movie and everything, it's not like they can create a new fish for every time, I'm going EOTM (video game) logic where they're a ton of twins. :P

Yeah they can't make a new fish every-time, but at least like a mustache or sumtihin :P 

He'd be a good friend for Squidward...if it weren't for the fact that he hates clarinet.

If you ask me, Squidward is the one who decimated THAT potential relationship beyond all repair!  :rolleyes: I mean, is it REALLY that much of a deal-breaker that Norton DOESN'T like the Clarinet?!  o.o You would THINK, given Squidward's track record, he wouldn't BE that picky with his potential friendships! B)

If you ask me, Squidward is the one who decimated THAT potential relationship beyond all repair!  :rolleyes: I mean, is it REALLY that much of a deal-breaker that Norton DOESN'T like the Clarinet?!  o.o You would THINK, given Squidward's track record, he wouldn't BE that picky with his potential friendships! B)

Well, like Larry said, you shouldn't knock another guy's passion.

• Like 1