• Advertisement

Teams Sign-Ups

Jjs Goodman

I'd Like to Re-Apply for Band Geeks as i just noticed i was kicked off the Team.

Probably because im not as Active as much, and i may try to be more active this year.

40 minutes ago, ZaidCatDog said:

I'd Like to Re-Apply for Band Geeks as i just noticed i was kicked off the Team.

Probably because im not as Active as much, and i may try to be more active this year.

Trophy kicked you off the team due to inactivity. Per our rules: "Team leaders have the right to remove users from a team if they are not active or not contributing to the team in any meaningful way."

Whether he wants to accept you back or not is his decision, and his only, so you'll have to work things out with him.

1 minute ago, PaperSMG4 said:

May I please be drafted into Band Geeks?

I'd think I'd Fit right in!

Please and Thank you!

Again, you cannot choose the team. You will be randomly drafted into either the Band Geeks or Drasticals depending if Trophy/Hayden remove someone from their rosters, or if anyone else signs up.

28 minutes ago, PaperSMG4 said:

Alright, I understand.

(Also, how do you add signatures?)

Well you're in luck. Trophy has decided to kick off an inactive Band Geek, so you are now one from here on out. :)

As for the signature, click your name at the top right, and in the dropdown, go to "Account Settings", then "Signature".