• Advertisement

Teams Sign-Ups

Jjs Goodman

5 minutes ago, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

I don't think that that's how you're supposed to ask, plus, now, the teams are even, because I was put in the Band Geeks! :P

Yeah. Conehead, you can't pick the team, it's randomly selected, so you have a 50/50 shot of getting the team you want. Since both teams are even atm, you'll have to wait until someone else sign-ups to balance them (or if a previously removed member is reinstated).

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jjsthekid said:

Yeah. Conehead, you can't pick the team, it's randomly selected, so you have a 50/50 shot of getting the team you want. Since both teams are even atm, you'll have to wait until someone else sign-ups to balance them (or if a previously removed member is reinstated).

Exactly what I was saying!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

what do you mean by "balance them", you said they were even

24 minutes ago, Conehead said:

If someone signs and gets draft into Band Geeks than you will have a higher chance of getting Drasticals ;)

Anyways you can get draft but don't get upset if you are Band Geeks ;)

And besides SB#1Fan is in that team :)

20 minutes ago, Conehead said:

yes, theyre even right now, but if you were drafted immediately it'd become uneven...so you have to wait until someone else wishes to be drafted.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Conehead said:

There were 11 people on each side at the time you posted that, so if you had joined, one team would have one higher. But since Renegade also wants to be drafted...

You have been drafted into...

LFIKisD.png

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'll sign up for a team. Because why not?

You have been drafted into...

4RNCECe.png

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2