• Advertisement

54 Question Music Survey

Sweat

I'm fascinated by everyone putting "Watch Me" as the most annoying song in the world. Really? Honestly, I would respect it more if it was more annoying but as is, it's just a boring waste.

To be fair, Vine rap in general is the most annoying sound. I just posted Silento since he is the prime example as to why this shit should not be popular let alone consider music. I'll post this as well:

And since mobile YT is being a pain, HIT THE QUAN

• Like 1

gonna give this a shot

1. What are you listening to right now? Boards of Canada - Kid For Today

2. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Aside from the above, anything recorded by Jackson C. Frank. Pink Moon by Nick Drake also works.

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? DOOOOONNNNN'T STOP BELIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEVIN'

4. Your all time favorite band? tie between BoC and Sigur Ros

5. Your newly discovered band is? Hash Jar Tempo, a psych/post-rock/jam band from the 90's. I've also recently discovered Stiu nu Stiu on the excellent Bandcamp platform.

6. Best female voice? Bilinda Butcher of mbv <3

7. Best male voice?hmm, never gave this one much thought. nick drake was the first one to pop up in my head

8. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Post-Rock.

9. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Post-Hardcore (e.g Husker Du, Big Black)

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Everything, really (but mostly BoC)

11. Last gig/concert you went to? None. ;(

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? BoC.

13. Most hated band? Blood on the Dance Floor.

14. Song that makes you think? All of them (especially stuff by BoC).

15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? BoC.

16. Coolest music video? The video for Radiohead's Paranoid Android.

17. Music video with the most babe watch? None. I ain't no playa.

18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? If I have to answer, Portishead.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? I can sort of, kind of play the guitar.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? nope (thank god tbh)

21. Are you in a band? sadly, no

23. Ever dated a musician? no

28. Do you wish that you were a musician? definitely

29. Best chick band you know of? the spice girls

31. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Probably a pop song currently raking it up on the Top 40 that I don't recognize. If we're going with a song that I do recognize, that would be "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes.

32. What do you think of Classical music? i like it, but i really only listened to a few pieces of it and one full symphony (composed by Mozart, if you're wondering)

33. What do you think of Country music? don't care for it, but I do like that Johnny Cash fellow

34. What do you think of Death metal? don't care for it at all

35. Last BIG band that you saw live? omg stop reminding of my pathetic concertless life u stupid survey

36. Are you a groupie? bruh

37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? sometimes (i.e Icelandic, Russian)

38. What famous musician would you like to “spend the night with”!? none because I don't want to get them arrested for child molestation

39. Worst concert moment? there was that one time at the concert i never went to

40. Funny concert moment? yeah, i gotta go to a concert sometime

41. Sad concert moment? you know the more i see concert questions, the more i want to go to a concert

42. Best local act you can think of? can't think of any ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? the trumpet

44. Do you listen to the radio? rarely, and 90% of the time it's not willingly

45. Do you watch music TV? nope

46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? lol nope

47. Have you met any famous musicians? unfortunately not

49. Song that best describes your feelings right now? Going to quote that Wordpress you linked to. "I don’t know.  There’s not much going on in the feelings department right now."

50. Song that describes your life? Can't think of any from a lyrical viewpoint. I empathize with "Roygbiv" by Boards of Canada musically.

51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Only for about 10-15% of the bands I listen to, maybe 2% if we're counting last names.

52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Nope. I don't even care for it that much to begin with.

53. What famous musician do you want to marry? none, maybe Bilinda or Meg White

54. Favorite movie sound track? Star Wars (speaking of film OSTs, I gotta listen to Purple Rain sometime)

55. Any musician pet hates? not really

56. What do your parents listen to? lots of 70's and 80's stuff - dad's especially into Genesis, Phil Collins, and Pink Floyd (the post-Waters era though)

57. What are you listening to right NOW? Tool - Parabol + Parabola (thanks hal bb)

58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts? rarely - i have a hendrix and pink floyd shirt

59. Do you cook to music? i don't even cook

60. Do you sing in the toilet? lolno

Bumping this, because.

1. What are you listening to right now? Kerosene - Big Black
2. What songs make you sad? Plenty. For specific moments, the second side of In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, the piano stuff on Aphex Twin's drukqs, somewhere between a fourth and a fifth of the Undertale soundtrack, etc. etc. etc.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world? The Chainsmokers are probably the best of the mainstream EDM producers around today, but if you go back to my status updates when I was a little edgelord, you might notice that I had... distaste for their first "hit" song. It's not any better today.
4. What is your favorite band in the world? I'm kind of in a split decision between Butthole Surfers, Ween, QOTSA, and Sonic Youth at the moment.
5. Your newly discovered band is? Stereolab. Emperor Tomato Ketchup really is a great album.
6. Best female voice? Bjork. She's just so different, so distinct.
7. Best male voice? Mike Patton, for sheer range.
8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Usually, I listen to electronic stuff and rock.
9. What do you listen to hype you up? I have a whole playlist of this stuff. I'll post it later.

Edit: and here it is you losers

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Ambient music always gets the work done.
11. Last gig/concert you went to? The Offspring. It was killer.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Sonic Youth goes further up my list of favorite artists by the day.
13. Most hated band? The thing is, I've tried to find a positive for Blood on the Dance Floor but... to no avail.
14. Song that makes you think? All songs make me think, what?
15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? Soul Coughing, man.
16. Coolest music video? Well, uh, there's way too many I can list.
17. Music video with the most babe watch? no
18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? Ambient can do this too.
19. Can you play a musical instrument? Unfortunately, I cannot.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? My opinion on moshers is, quite frankly, pretty low.
21. Are you in a band? I want to, at least.
22. Ever dated a musician? I'd like to, at least.
23. Do you wish that you were a musician? Hell yes.
24. Best chick band you know of? I've heard a few Sleater-Kinney songs, and they seem like my kind of band.
25. Last song that you heard on the radio? The original mix of Coldplay's Hymn For The Weekend, during the morning zoo hours. Better than the remix, that's for sure.
26. What do you think of classical music? It depends.
27. What do you think of country music? Some of the OG stuff is good but the genre as a whole mostly annoys me.
28. What do you think of death metal? I've heard some cool stuff, but I've never really paid much attention to it.
29. Last big band you saw live? The Offspring. It was kill... wait.
30. Are you a groupie? I have a life.
31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? The funny thing is, I have a copy of Buena Vista Social Club, but I've never actually listened to it. Maybe sometime.
32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? I'm pretty sure if a musician actually invited me to a sleepover, they'd spend it kicking my ass in Melee.
33. Worst concert moment? Can't really judge, since all the ones I've been to have been quality.
34. Funny concert moment? Can't judge this one either.
35. Sad concert moment?  ^
36. Best local act you can think of? Never really paid attention to local bands.
37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? Two turntables and a microphone.
38. Do you listen to the radio? It's a necessity when I sleep.
39. Do you watch music TV? Every now and then I watch MTV Live/Classic but not all the time.
40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Used to, not so much anymore.
41. Have you met any famous musicians? Unfortunately, no.
42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? My best friend's supposedly a killer guitarist.
43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? I'm not really sure what songs do this for me,  honestly
44. Song that describes your life? ^
45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Only a few.
46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Aesthetically pleasing album artwork occasionally draws me to an album, but not so much how the musician looks.
47. What famous musician do you want to marry? Don't really have one.
48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Don't have one.

49. Any musician pet peeves? Situations where I can't find albums I want to listen to easily.
50. What do your parents listen to? Usually pop.
51. What are you listening to right NOW? Good Morning, Captain - Slint

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? Quite a few. Red Hot Chili Peppers (multiple), Led Zeppelin (I don't know why), Sublime, and... I'm not quite sure what else.
53. Do you cook to music? i don't even fucking cook
54. Do you sing in the toiler? i don't even use the furnace

so i'm looking through old threads and wowwww i think i can conjure up a pretty decent image of the person who originally made this list

and i'm bored so why not see what i can come up with four years later

1. What are you listening to right now? uh... currently going through an essential mix (dj touche, 2004). rn it's the zongamin remix of "manila" by seelenluft. that's a lit track

2. What songs make you sad? music doesn't really make me sad? like i guess there's some moody stuff i play to soundtrack moments of sadness but not anything to specifically incite tonal shifts in my brain

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? idk, uh, that damn "this is gonna be the best day of my liiiife" shit. honestly you really have to try hard to genuinely annoy me but that track really does it for me

4. What is your favorite band in the world? man i guess that i can't even come up with an answer to this should show how much i listen to rock these days

5. Your newly discovered band is? uhh... if we extend this to artists, i've wanted to get into bt for a while now and only really started to listen to his stuff a month ago. pretty great stuff that guy does

6. Best female voice? bjork's still definitely up there, uh... would also like to shoutout kate bush, carly rae, joni mitchell, hayley williams, and a lot more i can't think of right now

7. Best male voice? frank ocean, and young thug. idk usually when it comes to voices i don't mind as long as they hit on great harmonies

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? hip hop and electronic stuff

9. What do you listen to hype you up? ^is that not supposed to be hype

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? ummm.... i guess those atmo-dnb mixes i put on a playlist when i sleep work for this

11. Last gig/concert you went to? pre-quarantine? uh, might've been a college show of school acts our club put on. it was going to be a noisia show until you know what happened

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? pendulum count kinda!!!!!!! hold your colour was always a favorite in my early high school years, but i only started to delve further into their work recently and i'm glad i did, incredibly addictive and aged much better than i thought they would

13. Most hated band? hate is a strong word and most artists i find it silly to have genuine hate for... but fuckin theory of a deadman i think is the best representation of everything i don't like in music

14. Song that makes you think? am i not supposed to think when i listen to music?????? is this some backpacker shit this person is on

15. Band(/artist, fuck it) you think the world should love as much as you do? uh... not quite sure if "underrated" is the right word to use for matthew herbert as he's much loved in dance music circles but i'm not sure if the general music-seeking audience knows much about him and he just makes the greatest house music ever, i mean damn

16. Coolest music video? idk put any video with shitton of flashing lights here. i like strobes

17. Music video with the most babe watch? bruh

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? honey, "making orange things" by venetian snares and speedranch stays on during sex

19. Can you play a musical instrument? uhhhh i can work turntables to some extent

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? many times. it's fun for a bit!!! you do tire though

21. Are you in a band?  no

22. Ever dated a musician? haven't ever dated period

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? i mean... nothing's stopping me, i just don't have the motivation to learn the ins and outs of music creation software

24. Best chick band you know of? might go back to settling on sleater-kinney... mostly because i'm kinda stuck atm on exclusively female bands i'm into that aren't the given riot grrrl stuff. i swear i'm not doing this intentionally!!!! i'm positive there's a lot of great ones out there

edit: actually nah it's black dresses. defo gotta be black dresses

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? fck can't remember... i know it was on a siriusxm radio station, but i don't remember what station it was.

26. What do you think of classical music? shit's for nerds

27. What do you think of country music? there's some good stuff i guess. can't really say i'm much into it overall though

28. What do you think of death metal? honestly one of the few forms of metal music i can appreciate on more than a "that seems to be metal" level. i guess music for the sake of music strikes a chord with me

29. Last big [artist] you saw live? i think dababy when he came to our school campus? not sure

30. Are you a groupie? i like to imagine my adoration of my favorite artists is healthy and doesn't go to creepy territories

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? uhhhh i don't mean to not listen to that stuff, foreign pop certainly has lotta bangers... i just don't feel compelled to listen to that stuff often

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? yamataka eye and i would probably have the most fun goofing the fuck out. unless this question means what i think it's really about in which case [chance "DOOD" sound clip]

33. Worst concert moment? i've heard that ministry antifa song live (at their double header with death grips, who tbf are probably the best act i've ever seen live... but that was cringe my dude)

34. Funny concert moment? besides stuff that's happened at college shows, can't think of much

35. Sad concert moment? yeah i can't remember any specific moment at a concert that made me sad... poo

36. Best local act you can think of? weirdly enough even though i've had a lot of fun at those college shows, i can't really think of any act that's really stuck with me. oop

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? synthesizer. would make the raddest bleepedy bloops

38. Do you listen to the radio? used to. not really much these days unless i'm in a car

39. Do you watch music TV? does this question mean like, mtv itself? or like, just music-related tv shows. i've been meaning to watch that netflix hip hop series but i'm really bad with tv in general so uh

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? i barely even know what the hell pop music even looks like right now. like this dance monkey track everyone's pissed over, i'm pretty sure i've never heard a single second of it. i guess i can use that to my advantage, judging music fairer now that it's not everywhere i go

41. Have you met any famous musicians? uh... i once talked to kid koala after a show of his. he seemed very nice and his show was really fun. i think that's stretching "famous" though

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? not that i know of family wise. haven't talked to that guitarist friend in years

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "washing up" by tomas andersson. if only because i feel swagged out right now and that song is total swag

44. Song that describes you life? "year of the bad dragon" by the quick brown fox idk i can't come up with a serious answer

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? no because i have a life beyond useless trivia

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? bruh

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? i'm honestly still not sure about marriage in general

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? not sure, but probably like some ultra-dated 90's electro industrial techno aesthetic shizz. stuff like mortal kombat, hackers, that kind of stuff

49. Any musician pet peeves? ehhhh i think generally any approach to music can be successful in some way. although that said performance capability isn't the same as entertainment value

50. What do your parents listen to? idk, they're like typical top 40 listening people. i know both of them were country music fans at one point but not sure they really explore much beyond that

51. What are you listening to right NOW? uhhh rn in that mix it's this switch remix of this obie trice song

If I leave here tonight and I fall asleep
And wake up, hopefully she got some teeth

wtf does he even mean by this??????

(great mix though. that "the whole world" bit mmmmmmm)

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? have some shirts of labels, a boc one, one afx, a couple others i can't remember

53. Do you cook to music? i would if i actually cooked. sorry lil b

54. Do you sing in the toiler? for years now, "toiler" has been in my vocabulary because of this. bro what compells you to do that in the first place

eh, why not

1. What are you listening to right now? What's been on my mind to play right now as I'm writing this, which is "Found Out About You" by Gin Blossoms.

2. What songs make you sad? Hard to say. Depending on my mood, I might find myself getting a little emotional on a certain song. Anything with a symphonic/orchestral style would usually do it for me.

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? It's really hard for me to pin down on one these days. There are a good several, scattered songs that have annoyed me. What usually aggravates me so much these days is "Mama Said" by Lukas Graham, and if I'm going to be very predictable, a sizeable chunk of songs by AJR will also do that.

4. What is your favorite band in the world? Muse, as it's still been (sees thread post date) even after 5 years since I've said this.

5. Your newly discovered band is? I'd say...HOKO. They have a song on the alternative airplay chart right now, which very much sounds like a 2 1/2 minute template for an easy alternative radio hit ("OK OK"). In other words, it's not a good discovery, but it's something.

6. Best female voice? Once again, hard for me to pin down to just one. Patti Smith, Lauren Mayberry, Florence Welch, Mariah Carey, and Kelly Clarkson are usually up there for me. 

7. Best male voice? David Bowie, hands down.

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Alternative anything, but also old and new synthpop & new wave.

9. What do you listen to hype you up? Good old fashioned punk rock or pop punk.

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? "You Need to Calm Down" by Taylor Swift...jk, the music I listen to, to calm myself down, always comes naturally for me, as long as it's music I enjoy.

11. Last gig/concert you went to? No answer, haven't been to a concert or gig before.

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Right now, The Killers. Since I've first heard their two recent singles, I still can't seem to get enough of them ("Caution" and "My Own Soul's Warning.")

13. Most hated band? I can't bring myself to have one absolute worst band. I have several, while names like AJR, Theory of a Deadman, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd, Train, Sam Hunt, and Lil Dicky have mostly gotten under my skin lately. 

14. Song that makes you think? My best answer would be any song from Coldplay's Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends album.

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? In terms of groups, Aly & AJ. They've made some very serviceable teen pop in the past, and they're making really good synthpop music now. It's a shame their comeback got so easily overshadowed by that of the Jonas Brothers. In terms of singular artists, Jon Bellion. He's an indie pop artist that really tries to set himself apart from other artists of his type and he usually knows what he's doing most of the time. I recommend listening to The Human Condition. Good album.

16. Coolest music video? Most Gorillaz videos in general, but I prefer those from their first two albums most. (Also the fan-made Rhinestone Eyes vid.)

17. Music video with the most babe watch? At the top of my mind, there's "Nice for What" by Drake and "Watermelon Sugar" by Harry Styles.

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? "Sexual Healing" or "Let's Get It On," both by Marvin Gaye. I remember very well that this was my original answer the first time I took this survey, and I don't see myself changing it.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? I've tried playing drums once, and I feel like going back to them again. If only I had the time and money for drums.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? No answer.

21. Are you in a band?  Nope.

22. Ever dated a musician? You know the old saying "don't idolize/meet your heroes?" I'm sticking to that advise I'm imposed on myself for quite a long time.

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? I've had the impulse of being a musician later in life on a near-regular basis, but I tend to try and control this impulse since I already know my place.

24. Best chick band you know of? In hip-hop, TLC is the obvious answer. In pop, Little Mix, as far as my experiences with girl groups of more than two ppl go. The Go-Go's, however, is THE chick band that appeals to me most, and it also applies to rock or rock-adjacent groups.

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? Doin' Time by Sublime, which I heard being played on a classic rock station yesterday.

26. What do you think of classical music? Disney's Fantasia made me appreciate it, but when it comes to enjoying it, I can't say that I do, as I hardly ever see myself going out of my way to listen to Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, etc.

27. What do you think of country music? I grew up listening to it for nearly ten years of my childhood. It's got its hits, but it also has its misses.

28. What do you think of death metal? Can't really form much of an opinion on this since I've barely heard death metal in my life.

29. Last big [artist] you saw live? In-person, or on TV/on streaming? Either way, I don't have an answer.

30. Are you a groupie? Nope.

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? I've tried listening to some Latin pop music. I've also listened to Belgian hip hop and electronic artist Stromae, whose sophomore album I find to be underrated.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Same answer as for question #22.

33. Worst concert moment?
34. Funny concert moment?
35. Sad concert moment?

No answer.

36. Best local act you can think of? I can't say. I prefer to keep info about my whereabouts all to myself.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? There's a saying where people are described as "marching to the beat of their own drum," and as someone on the autism spectrum, I feel like that kind of person, so my answer would be the drum.

38. Do you listen to the radio? As someone who perceives certain radio trends on a weekly basis, I tend to avoid it. 

39. Do you watch music TV? Rarely. I just stick to listening to what I want and making my own musical discoveries online.

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Right now, I just follow the Hot 100 and the alternative airplay charts.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? Nope.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? Some.

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "Hard Times" by Paramore. It's not always in my feelings, but it's been a mood for me very often since 2017.

44. Song that describes you life? Oddly enough, and based on what I'm thinking about right now, "Never Seen the Rain" by Tones And I, which describes a life with ups and downs, and as well as the desire to stop stagnating on one's goals, which is what I'm dealing with right now.

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? I've memorized all the names of the members for The Beatles, Green Day, and on a sadder note, One Direction.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Not really.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? This is something I'd have to think more on. Otherwise, I don't have an answer for this.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Purple Rain, which I'm very confident can't be topped.

49. Any musician pet peeves? I have quite a few. 1) Musicians either wasting their talents or being overconfident in the performances they're lacking in (think of acts like AJR or Lukas Graham as an example of the latter). 2) Songs that give off a "I know you're moving on but what about MY feelings, huh!?" kind of vibe. 3) Songs in which the artists paint themselves as a victim way too much with little feelings of self-recovery. 4) "Concern-trolling" songwriting and subject matter.

50. What do your parents listen to? My estranged father is into classic rock, while my mother is into Eagles and most country music.

51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Acquiesce" by Oasis.

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? All I have right now is a Gorillaz shirt.

53. Do you cook to music? 1) I don't live by myself right now, and I tend to be reluctant to express my varied taste in music all across the house, including the kitchen (on top of the fact that each person I'm living with right now have their own different taste). 2} I need to stay focused when I cook, so it's best for me that I don't turn on music for this everyday thing.

54. Do you sing in the toiler? still not going to forget this silly typo. With all seriousness though, I don't think any self-respecting person would sing in the crapper.

Edited by Steel Sponge

1. What are you listening to right now- "Homos" by The Frogs. Strangely really got into them recently- for those who don't know, they were this comedy rock/indie band and basically their entire discography is devoted to making fun of right-wing homophobia, and Kurt Cobain was a big fan of them.

2. What song(s) make you sad? A fucking lot. Black by Pearl Jam comes to mind, though.

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? Again, I can't pinpoint anything specific, but few songs elicit a reaction as vitriolic as my reaction to Don't Stop Believin'.

4. Your all time favorite band? Smashing Pumpkins, or At The Drive-In.

5. Your newly discovered band? The Frogs, coincidentally enough. Also Flipper.

6. Favorite female voice? Hard as fuck, but I've always really loved Shirley Manson's voice from Garbage.

7. Favorite male voice? Man.... idk. As much of a piece of shit he is, I've always had a huge soft spot for Billy Corgan's vocal style, as divisive as it can be.

8. Music you find yourself listening to the most? Usually 80's alternative/indie, or classic psychedelic music as of recent, but I listen to a lot of shit.

9. What do you listen to hype you up? Anything fast or adrenaline pumping, really. Usually it comes back to metal or hardcore punk though for me.

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Anything relaxing, which usually ends up being shoegaze.

11. Last gig/concert you went to? Weezer and Pixies two years ago

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? I've been listening to a lot of classic metal recently (80's Slayer, Metallica), and The Smashing Pumpkins. Other than that, my music habits as of recently have been insanely diverse. Also been listening to a lot of Flipper recently

13. Most hated band? I don't think I have a lot of hatred towards a specific band, but I have a very, very low tolerance for hair metal.

14. Songs that make you think? "Ever wish the human race didn't exist, and then realize you're one too." from Ever by Flipper is probably the most poignant lyric I can think of off the top of my head.

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? At The Drive-In. Peak post-hardcore for me.

16. Coolest music video? Can't think of anything off the top of my head, at least right now.

17. Music video with the most babe watch? Also can't think of anything

18. What do you play/would you play to spice things up in the bedroom? I'm 19 and still a virgin uhh idk. Probably cringy but maybe some of the more, I guess sexy side of classic psychedelic. Think stuff like Sunshine Of Your Love or Time Of The Season, or even In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. If all else fails at least I got classic RCHP or Closer by Nine Inch Nails

19. Can you play a musical instrument? I can play guitar and drums, albeit not very well.

20. Have you been in a mosh pit? No, but I would love to.

21. Are you in a band? No, but I would love the musical ability to be in one

22. Ever dated a musician? I'm 19 and I've never had a girlfriend. Wow, my love life is depressing....

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? Yes, a lot, in all honesty. I just don't think I have the talent or even energy, at least right now to get really good at guitar or drums.

24. Best chick band you know of? Again, IDK,  but Shonen Knife comes to mind.

25. Last song you heard on the radio? I can't even remember the last time I listened to the radio. 

26. What do you think of classical music? Important to music, but 100% not my thing at all.

27. What do you think of country music? I know it's a common target but I fucking hate modern country music, it's honestly unbearable to me. That said, I do like some alternative country- Uncle Tupelo, Wilco, Okkervil River, early My Morning Jacket, etc. And of course cowpunk in regards to Meat Puppets and a few others.

28. What do you think of death metal? I'm interested in getting into it.

29. Last big artist you saw live? Weezer and the Pixies.

30. Are you a groupie? No... sounds fun though.

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? Yes, mostly Japanese in all honesty- but I am interested in listening to more foreign music.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? I don't even know where to begin with this one, damn

33. Worst concert moment? I don't have one

34. Funny concert moment? Saw Weird Al on the Mandatory Fun tour, too many to count tbh.

35. Sad concert moment? I don't have one

36. Best local act you can think of? Don't feel like giving my location tbh

37. If you were an instrument, what would you be? No idea honestly

38. Do you listen to the radio? Nope

39. Do you watch music TV? Nope

40. Do you follow music charts, like the top 40? Not really

41. Have you met any famous musicians? I met most of The Black Crowes when I was really young.

42. Are any of your friends/family/etc musicians? Several, I don't know where to begin with that

43. Song that best describes you right now? I'm pretty relaxed rn, idk though 

44. Song that describes your life? Can't think of one right now

45. Do you know the names of all the band members of the bands you listen to? Usually. I've always been good with remembering names

46. Does a musician's physical attractiveness play a role in the music you listen to? Nope

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? Man idk

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? I've never really listened to any movie soundtracks

49. Any musician pet hates? Nothing I can think of right now

50. What do your parents listen to? I hate to say this for like the tenth time now, but both my parents were in the music industry and listen to all sorts of stuff so I wouldn't even know where to start on that front

51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Kiss Off" by Violent Femmes

52. Do you wear band shirts? Yeah, fairly often actually

53. Do you cook to music? Sometimes

54. Do you sing on the toilet? Never