• Advertisement

54 Question Music Survey

Sweat

https://autofyrsto.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/music-survey-of-60-questions/ Basically, just answer these questions.

1. What are you listening to right now? I'm listening to "What I Got" by Sublime right now. I'm listening to it for the first time ever after being recommended it by Wumbo in xat. :P

2. What songs make you sad? "Good Riddance" by Green Day used to really feel me back in like 5th grade. Other than that, songs don't really sadden me. Sure, I can get chills from sad songs like Gary Jules' version of "Mad World" but that doesn't really make me 'sad.'

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings stabs me in the brain whenever I have to hear it. Anyone who actually likes that song isn't someone I want to meet.

4. What is your favorite band in the world? Pink Floyd for sure. Not gonna lie, I probably prefer The Wall over Dark Side of the Moon, actually. Both albums are just about perfect, regardless. Close runners-up are Animal Collective and Ween. And Tool.

5. Your newly discovered band is? I heard Mastodon's Crack the Skye for the first time recently and I am very eager to listen to more of them. Prog metal can't fail me.

6. Best female voice? The two that pop up in my head immediately are Stevie Nicks and Patti Smith. <3

7. Best male voice? This one's really tough. I guess I'll go for a heavily pitch-shifted Dean Ween. :P

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? It's not really my favorite genre by any means, but I catch myself listening to alt rock the most, mainly because alt rock songs usually pop up the most on YouTube sidebars which is usually my method of average music listening.

9. What do you listen to hype you up? If we mean bands, Tool, man. Especially "Stinkfist" and "The Grudge." For individual songs, "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys has got to be my #1.

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Sufjan Stevens calms me down just about instantly. I love the guy's voice, and he is an extremely talented multi-instrumentalist.

11. Last gig/concert you went to? I don't really go to concerts, yet I want to. I remember checking out a free outdoors America concert for like 5 minutes while riding my bike around downtown, they suck.

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? I love Gotye, and Gotye loves me.

13. Most hated band? I don't dwell on shit I hate as much as I did just a year ago, but if I had to choose, I cannot stand Creed even a bit.

14. Song that makes you think? A broad question, but that award probably goes to "Atlas" by Battles. It's not for the lyrical matter as the lyrics aren't even close to having any meaning let alone understandability, but the musical composition of the song is so weird and complicated that I can't help but listen to the song in layers over and over again. Amazing song regardless.

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? God, I wish the mainstream public loved Battles' weirdo brand of complicated mathrock as much as I do.

16. Coolest music video? I absolutely love the video to "Let Forever Be" by The Chemical Brothers. It fucks my mind in multiple ways, and I guarantee it will do the same for you or your money back.

17. Music video with the most babe watch? I don't really watch videos for the sexuality, but I guess "Smack My Bitch Up" by The Prodigy. You know, an upright sex scene and all.

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? "Spread Eagle Across the Block" by Death Grips. :smirk: This question is irrelevant to me, I can't help but make a joke answer.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? I've been playing the saxophone since 6th grade, and I'm trying to teach myself guitar, but it isn't doing too well for me.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Nah, don't really want to.

21. Are you in a band? Not now, but I hope I can in the future.

22. Ever dated a musician? Uhhh, no.

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? Holy Christ yes. I'm 14 tho so I'd suck now.

24. Best chick band you know of? I don't think I've really listened to a chick band yet. I guess TLC are pretty cool.

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? Silento's "Watch Me". Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhh.

26. What do you think of classical music? Not my thing at all. I remember going through Steve Reich's minimalist Music for 18 Musicians and it was pretty good. Not something I'd listen to again, though.

27. What do you think of country music? Modern country music is fucking terrible, I never really listened to any country outside of that.

28. What do you think of death metal? Not my thing, either. The only metal genre that I've had good experience with so far is prog metal.

29. Last big band you saw live? I never really saw a popular band in concert.

30. Are you a groupie? Hell no.

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? I grew up listening to Balkan turbo-folk and had about no experience otherwise until I was ten. I adore Sigur Ros and I love myself some krautrock like Neu! and Can when it comes to other foreign-language stuff.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Not really anyone, not too sexual of a person. Probably Florence Welch or something.

33. Worst concert moment? Haven't been to enough ones to say anything here.

34. Funny concert moment? ^

35. Sad concert moment? ^

36. Best local act you can think of? I don't really pay attention to those kinds of things.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? Saxophone. Not just because I play it. It's also because I am loud and I can be very irritating when I'm not controlled well.

38. Do you listen to the radio? Eh, no.

39. Do you watch music TV? That's a thing? Jokes aside, I watch crappy music videos on MTV in the morning before I go to school, and I really fucking love the list things on VH1.

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Not as much as I used to, but I still do it quite a bit.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? I've met a handful of famous Balkan turbo-folk musicians, but not anyone you guys would care about.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? Not really.

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? I'm in a super neutral mood at midnight when I posted this so no song really describes me at the moment.

44. Song that describes you life? "Mad World" by Gary Jules. Yeah, I'm edgy.

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Not really. I don't pay attention to that.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Christ, no. If that were a factor, I would not be such a fan of Sufjan.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? Jonsi from Sigur Ros. <33333

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Pulp Fiction.

49. Any musician pet peeves? When an instrument in a song feels out of place. Always gets to me.

50. What do your parents listen to? A lot of Balkan music, but they apparently listened to stuff like Bowie and Pink Floyd when they were younger despite having barely a comprehension of the English language.

51. What are you listening to right NOW? Beck's "Girl." Definitely one of his better songs despite being more commercial and less weird like his older stuff.

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? I wish I did, but no.

53. Do you cook to music? I don't even cook.

54. Do you sing in the toiler? Uhhhhh.............. no.

Go ahead and answer them yourself

1. What are you listening to right now?

Well I just finished listening to "Miss Atomic Bomb" by The Killers, if that counts.

2. What songs make you sad?

Ones that are meant to make you sad emotionally or something that reminds you of someone. For instance, "Over the Rainbow" by I.Z. makes me sad at times because my grandma, who passed away 5 months ago, loved that song and she loved I.Z.'s music (may she rest in peace).

3. What is the most annoying song in the world?

Anything done by Nikki Minaj. Srsly, ew.

4. What is your favorite band in the world?

Green Day.

5. Your newly discovered band is?

Set It Off.

6. Best female voice?

Adam Levine :P.

7. Best male voice?

Billie Joe Armstrong.

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most?

Probably rock, specifically pop rock since I hold that near and dear to my heart.

9. What do you listen to hype you up?

Most things in general. Fuck, I'll even be Mr. Cliche and put on some Jock Jams for Christ's sake.

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?

Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Works like a charm.

11. Last gig/concert you went to?

Probably Frontier Days, pretty damn good if you ask me.

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?

In Summer, I always have a tendency to listen to Bowling for Soup a lot.

13. Most hated band?

Can't really think of any off the top of my head.

14. Song that makes you think?

Usually, I get lyrics down. As for getting me to think while doing something like homework, probably Super Sentai songs since those help get the gears turning.

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do?

Mordecai and the Rigbys XD.

16. Coolest music video?

"Deathbound"- Mastodon.

17. Music video with the most babe watch?

Every music video with Mariah Carey in it.

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?

If I was REALLY bored.

19. Can you play a musical instrument?

I used to play piano, not anymore.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit?

Nope.

21. Are you in a band?

Refer to what's directly above.

22. Ever dated a musician?

GOD DAMMIT! Are you serious m8?!

23. Do you wish that you were a musician?

I dunno, don't know from others what it's like to date musicians.

24. Best chick band you know of?

None as of now.

25. Last song that you heard on the radio?

"Poker Face", yeah I said it.

26. What do you think of classical music?

I love it, though I don't listen to much of it.

27. What do you think of country music?

FUCK THIS SHIT TO HELL AND BACK.

28. What do you think of death metal?

EEEEHHHH, not my cup of tea.

29. Last big band you saw live?

Stix.

30. Are you a groupie?

Fuck no.

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?

Yup, Sentai AND Kamen Rider music are both in Japanese.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"?

Hey Taylor Swift, if you somehow find this, my number is (847)61----wait, what am I doing?!

33. Worst concert moment?

Being surrounded by drunk assholes.

34. Funny concert moment?

Seeing people ask for rides in garbage carts XD.

35. Sad concert moment?

You not being there.

36. Best local act you can think of?

I dunno.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be?

Drums, just cause.

38. Do you listen to the radio?

All the time.

39. Do you watch music TV?

I haven't in quite a while, though I do like it.

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40?

I don't really follow the charts that much.

41. Have you met any famous musicians?

I met Tim McIlrath because I once coached his daughter's soccer game, she was in Kindergarten.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians?

My brother plays the tuba, that's it.

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now?

Anything that describes tiredness cause I should probably be asleep now :/.

44. Song that describes your life?

"Almost"- BFS.

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?

Hell no.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?

The bands I listen to are mostly comprised of guys and I'm not gay.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry?

As of now, none that I can think of.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack?

Not sure :/.

49. Any musician pet peeves?

Forced edginess.

50. What do your parents listen to?

Dad- no clue.

Mom- Fucking. Country. Argh.

51. What are you listening to right NOW?

It's called "Redundancy"- Youreanidiot.

52. Do you wear band t-shirts?

Nope, don't even own any.

53. Do you cook to music?

Why yes, I frequently do.

54. Do you sing in the toiler?

Rarely do I ever.

1. What are you listening to right now? Deride by Beat Crusaders

2. What songs make you sad?  MANY DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE OR OTHER BEN GIBBARD SONGS  and "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins. 

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? Not sure, if I have a specific one, maybe some junky rap or autotuned used badly. I'm not fond of "Float On" by Modest Mouse at all to be honest. 

4. What is your favorite band in the world? I'd have to go with The Postal Service/Death Cab For Cutie (okay, both two different bands but sung by the same guy) . 

5. Your newly discovered band is? Zhane

6. Best female voice? Gwen Stefani or Ariana Grande. 

7. Best male voice? Wow, that's tough. Like I might have a favorite band but it doesn't mean the singer's voice is amazing. I'm gonna have to go with Freddie Mercury until I think of another. 

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Rock, indie-rock, hip-hop, r&b, 80's rock and 50's stuff. 

9. What do you listen to hype you up? Usually some kind of rock song, 80's rock, alternative or hip-hop.  More specfically stuff like "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World, "What You Know" - Two Door Cinema Club and etc. 

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Whatever is on my r&b Pandora station, so like Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Aaliyah, Destiny's Child and etc. 

11. Last gig/concert you went to? I went to a school thing to see Adam Lambert yeeeears ago, but I don't listen to his stuff. 

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? I love Beat Crusaders, and Beat Crusaders loves me. 

13. Most hated band? Eh, don't have one. 

14. Song that makes you think? Debate Expresses Doubt - DCFC

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? Faded Paper Figures, Men at Work, Phil Collins/Genesis, Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff (even some of Will's solo stuff), A-Ha and probably others. 

16. Coolest music video? I'm not really into music videos. 

17. Music video with the most babe watch? See above. 

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? No.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? No.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Nadda.

21. Are you in a band? Nah.

22. Ever dated a musician? Nope.

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? It would be awesome to be a drummer and/or a singer.

24. Best chick band you know of? The Supremes, Heart. 

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? I haven't listen to the radio in ages, so idk. 

26. What do you think of classical music? It's great and really makes me think well about stuff. 

27. What do you think of country music? I might think one or two artists from old or modern is nice, other than that no. 

28. What do you think of death metal? I don't listen to it. 

29. Last big band you saw live? I haven't I've seen any. 

30. Are you a groupie? No. 

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? I listen to Japanese songs from anime quite frequently. 

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? No. 

33. Worst concert moment? I've only been to one so I dunno. 

36. Best local act you can think of? I don't look at that stuff.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? The drums! Or an electric guitar or piano maybe. 

38. Do you listen to the radio? No.

39. Do you watch music TV? MTV? That's like ages old, no. 

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? No, but I've peaked at it once or twice.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? No

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? Yes, but not professionally. 

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? Something mellow, I'm not sure. 

44. Song that describes you life? ​"Life in Technicolor II" - Coldplay

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? No, usually just the singers. 

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Probably not. 

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? None.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Amelie I guess, I don't listen to soundtracks really much.

49. Any musician pet peeves? If the music behind the singer sounds really unappealing or a random instrument is played like Hal said.

50. What do your parents listen to? My mom and sibling is where I get almost all my music taste from. I'm not completely sure of my dad's taste. 

51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Overkill" - Men At Work

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? Nah, but that might be cool.

53. Do you cook to music? No.

54. Do you sing in the toiler? No.

"My Type" by Saint Motel.
2. What songs make you sad? "What Sarah Said" by Death Cab For Cutie really hits me in my emotions.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world? Right now, "Watch Me" by Silento gets on my nerves.
4. What is your favorite band in the world? Arctic Monkeys and The Killers have a special place in my heart.
5. Your newly discovered band is? I haven't discovered any new bands lately but I have discovered a new singer, Halsey. Badlands is pretty great.
6. Best female voice? Mariah Carey, Ellie Goulding, Florence Welch from Florence + the Machine, Stevie Nicks
7. Best male voice? Hmm, Justin Timberlake is pretty good. That's the only one coming to mind right now.
8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? I listen to a lot of pop, classical, indie rock, and some alternative
9. What do you listen to hype you up? I'll listen to some upbeat pop music.
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Any instrumental music, like classical or jazz. For a particular song, "The Sea and the Rhythm" by Iron & Wine.
11. Last gig/concert you went to? I've never been to a concert.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Been listening to a bunch of Paramore lately.
13. Most hated band? I don't have one.
14. Song that makes you think? Some of Halsey's songs make me think because the lyrics and themes have a degree of complexity.
15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? I wish more people outside of Tumblr liked Marina and the Diamonds.
16. Coolest music video? I don't usually care for music videos but I really dig the special effects in Taylor Swift's "Style" video. I also think the art style used in Franz Ferdinand's video for "This Fire" is pretty cool.
17. Music video with the most babe watch? I'll pass on this question since I'm not exactly interested in babes :P
18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? Marvin Gaye, I suppose. He's a classic.
19. Can you play a musical instrument? I played piano when I was younger but that's about it.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Nope.
21. Are you in a band? Nope.
22. Ever dated a musician? Only in my imagination :P .
23. Do you wish that you were a musician? No. I'm too shy to perform in front of people :P
24. Best chick band you know of? HAIM! HAIM is great.
25. Last song that you heard on the radio? I think it was "Good For You" by Selena Gomez and A$AP Rocky.
26. What do you think of classical music? I think it's absolutely beautiful.
27. What do you think of country music? Unlike a lot of people, I don't hate country music. Johnny Cash is a great classic and there are good modern artists like Kasey Musgraves and Sturgill Simpson.
28. What do you think of death metal? Not my thing. I don't care for metal music at all to be honest.
29. Last big band you saw live? None
30. Are you a groupie? Oh totally :P LOL, no.
31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? I listened (and still do, sometimes) to Japanese and Korean pop a lot when I was in middle school. I find myself listening to music in Spanish occasionally as well.
32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? I'd like to spend the night watching shows on Netflix with Bethany Cosentino from Best Coast, Taylor Swift, and Hayley Williams from Paramore.
33. Worst concert moment? None
34. Funny concert moment? None
35. Sad concert moment? None
36. Best local act you can think of? Not sure, but my college's radio station has this weekly music show that talks about Georgia bands and I've heard some pretty cool stuff.
37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? Ukulele because it sounds pretty and chill.
38. Do you listen to the radio? I do. Mainly listen to it for NPR but I will listen to my favorite pop station when I'm getting ready for school.
39. Do you watch music TV? Nope. I watch MTV but more for its scripted programming like Teen Wolf, Awkward, and Faking It.
40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Does watching Spectrum Pulse's Billboard Breakdown videos count as following the charts? :P If so then yes.
41. Have you met any famous musicians? I've talked to Ingrid Michaelson on Twitter, if that counts.
42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? I have a friend who was in a band for a little bit, and I'm related to a reggae singer named Sanchez.
43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons because I'm feeling pretty good right now.
44. Song that describes your life? "Bravado" by Lorde because I've always struggled with being a socially awkward introvert.
45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? The only bands where I know all the members by heart are Paramore and Vampire Weekend, as well as the Beatles.
46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? No but it is a bonus :P
47. What famous musician do you want to marry? Alex Turner or Ezra Koenig <3
48. Favorite movie soundtrack? I don't listen to movie soundtracks that much but I remember 500 Days of Summer had a good one. American Hustle's soundtrack has some sweet 70s music, and I love the techno feel of The Social Network's soundtrack.
49. Any musician pet peeves? If I can't understand what they're singing. *glares at Young Thug*
50. What do your parents listen to? Mom listens to gospel and 80s pop, especially Michael Jackson. Dad likes reggae.
51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Right There" by Ariana Grande and Big Sean.
52. Do you wear band t-shirts? I have a Rolling Stones T-shirt I got from Hot Topic when I was 13. Other than that, no.
53. Do you cook to music? No but I do sweep the floors to music.
54. Do you sing in the toiler? Hahaha nope but I do sing in the shower.

"Let Love Rule" by Lenny Kravitz.

No songs really make me sad. Some are beautifully sad themselves, but they don't personally make me sad. "Watch Me" makes me weep for humanity, does that count?

What was that band from earlier this decade that had the annoying white girl fronting it? Karmin, I think. Anything by them, but especially this:

Red Hot Chili Peppers. This answer has been Trophy approved.

Man, I haven't discovered new music in a whiel. I guess something from the rock charts on billboard would count for this question. Let's say "Cold War Kids".

6. Best female voice? 

Janis Joplin, bar none.

7. Best male voice? 

James Brown.

I grew up listening to good ol' rock and roll, and I'd be lying if I said that wasn't my default genre still. Live it, love it.

DMX and Missy Elliott's "Lose Control" do the trick.

If I want to calm down, I listen to rock ballads from bands that should know better. Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, Forever by Kiss, that sort of thing. I don't typically listen to music to calm myself down really.

WEIRD FUCKIN AL

I've really been getting into Aerosmith's 70s output this past year. God damn, say what you will about their later output, they were un-fucking-touchable in the 70s. Might need to pick up an album or two.

13. Most hated band?

Everything about Sugar Ray just makes me want to punch a wall. They're like The Black Eyed Peas of rock music. Smarmy-sounding assholes who make bare minimum-effort songs the sound like garbage because they think they're better than you. They had one good song in "Someday" but everything else is unlistenable for me.

Oh yeah, and then there's Karmin. Fuck Karmin.

"Why" by Jadakiss.

*insert Canadian rock band from the 80s or 90s here*

16. Coolest music video?

"Sledgehammer" deserves to be remembered as the goddamn masterpiece it is. Blows my mind every time I watch it.

Who wrote this question

I honestly think Nine Inch Nails' "Closer" is one of the sexiest songs of all time. Not sure what that says about me.

I wish. Thinking of taking up any combination of guitar, piano (thanks Todd), or drums.

I don't even know what you do in a mosh pit. Sounds like something I wouldn't want to be a part of, though.

21. Are you in a band?

If you look closely enough, that's me on the right doing the mariachi horns in Train's "50 Ways to Say Goodbye".

Nope.

It'd be really cool so I can confirm I know what i'm talking about. I've heard becoming a musician makes you appreciate music that much more, and I definitely believe that.

Tionne, Left Eye, Chilli

Um, can't remember actually? Probably a rock song.

I respect it more than I actually like it.

I wish country, more than any genre, would just go back to its roots and have meaning again. You could argue mainstream rap's taken the same downturn, but at least it still has the potential to be interesting. Bro-country is boring garbage and always has been.

Not much.

Aerosmith, by far the best act I've seen live. If you haven't seen them yet, go. Go now.

30. Are you a groupie?

AWOOOOOOOO

Growing up in Canada, you hear the odd Francophone artist on your Juno Awards CD. Most of what I've heard from them is pretty good. I've also been actively seeking out more French-language music, most notably Stromae. (And of course I count Blondie too. <3)

Kiesza.

Went to see a Cheap Trick concert once and I was way near the back, people were smoking, it was hard to breathe. Awful. Gotta make the trek out to see 'em again sometime, though.

I went to see Weird Al. Take your pick.

35. Sad concert moment?

...what

Danny Michel's the only one I've heard of. He's... ehhhh.

Synthesizer. It just feels right, I can't explain it.

In the car, seldom anywhere else.

Used to tune in to MuchMusic and MuchMoreMusic (Canadian MTV, essentially) but not having a TV the past year on campus has made me more apathetic to TV in general. Will still catch the occasional retro playlist on MMM, though.

what kind of nerd would do that

No, I haven't. :'(

My sister and my mom have both taken up guitar, and my sister bass as well.

44. Song that describes you life?

Hold on let me break out my Simple Plan playlist

Only the ones I really, really like. I could name you RHCP, U2, Aerosmith, The Beatles, etc. off the top of my head.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?

Uh no.

I wouldn't want to marry a famous musician. i'm more about the simple life. Okay fine, Gwen Stefani.

I did a top 10 list of this and can't for the life of me remember what I put at the top. I think it was Flashdance. Let's go with Flashdance.

Anytime somebody says "you know what it is" or any variation, I tune out.

Classic rock (mostly dad) and 80s cheese (mostly mom).

"Cult of Personality" by Living Colour.

Lolyep. I have two Green Day, three Beatles, three Chili Peppers, two Foo Fighters, Guns n' Roses, Pink Floyd, list goes on.

No.

the hell's a toiler

Nothing, but I listened to some They Might Be Giants last night.

2. What songs make you said?
I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston is one. Aside from that, there are other songs that make me cry due to their nostalgic level (for me, of course.)

3. What is the Most Annoying Song in the World?

I can't really pick one, but I'm usually annoyed by most modern mainstream hits. (Call Me Maybe, Watch Me, etc.) Yeah, those types of songs get on my nerves quite easily.

4. Your all time favorite band?

The Who. No wait, Queen. No, Dire S- Wow, I can't pick one. I'll just list ten I really like: Pink Floyd, Queen, The Who, The Beatles, AC/DC, Dire Straits, Guns and Roses, Metallica, Europe (not the country,) and Alice Cooper.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

6. Best female voice?
Um... Alison Krauss, I guess.

7. Best male voice?

Um... Paul McCartney, I guess.

8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?

80's rock.

9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?

Can't think of any.

Can't think of any here either.

Still haven't gone to one.

Metallica.

13. Most hated band?

Um... This is hard. I haven't listened to any bands I truly hate or dislike. My least favorite, however, is most likely Linkin Park. Keep in mind, fans, that I don't hate their music. They're just not my favorite.

14. Songs that make you think?
Most songs with an "epic" feeling, such as Europe's The Final Countdown.

15. Bands that you think the world should love as much as you do?
I think my favorite bands are liked by most, so I have no answer.

16. Coolest music video?
Haven't seen many, but November Rain has an awesome one.

Uh... don't really have an answer here.

18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?

I don't know, honestly.

No. I've played a guitar before but I suck at it.

Don't think so.

21. Are you in a band?
No, and I don't have an interest to be in one.

No.

Not really. I left my "MUSIC IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING" faze when I was around 12 or 13.

Haven't listened to any, really.

25. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD...etc...?

The End of the Tour by They Might Be Giants, a song qualified for question number two.

It's enjoyable but not my favorite.

When done right, fantastic. When done right, atrocious.

I prefer heavy metal, honestly. Death, grind, and hardcore have so much energy that it becomes ultimately meaningless.

29. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Haven't gone to a concert yet.

30. Are you a groupie?
???

Very rarely.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"!?

None that I can think of.

Haven't gone to one.

See #33.

35. Sad concert moment?
See #33 and #34.

Sorry, I couldn't think of any.

37. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
A musical instrument. Simple.

OK, OK, I'll answer it legitimately. Um... guitar?

Not often, but yeah.

Don't think so.

40. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
No.

I wish, but no.

42. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
Nope.

I don't know. I'm feeling neutral right now.

44. Song that best describes your life?
No answer for this one, either.

No.

46. Does a musician's physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
No.

Haven't thought of any. Besides, I'm too young to marry somebody.

No answer.

49. Any musician pet hates?
Repetition when done incorrectly.

Music that existed when they were growing up.

Nothing.

52. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
Not really.

Haven't cooked anything (outside of foods that goes in the microwave or toaster,) so no.

54. Do you sing in the toilet?
I can't fit in it, so no.

OK, I know what you actually meant.

The answer is still no.

1. What are you listening to right now? "Real Life" by The Weeknd

2. What songs make you sad?  "Truce" - Twenty One Pilots, "Wasted Time" by the Eagles brings back some sad memories, "Are You Lonesome Tonight" by Elvis

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? ​Chaccaron Maccarron by El Mundo xDD

4. What is your favorite band in the world? Jack Johnson, forever and always

5. Your newly discovered band is? Ballyhoo!

6. Best female voice? Ariana Grande

7. Best male voice? Jack Johsnon

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Pop or Classic Rock

9. What do you listen to hype you up? "Like Whaaaaat" by Problem, "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes, "IDFWU" by Big Sean, "Outside" by Calvin Harris

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Jack Johnson of course, but specifically his song "Adrift" calms me down, and "No Good With Faces" calms me down/cheers me up

11. Last gig/concert you went to? I went to a Sheryl Crow concert with my mom last month

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? You guessed it, Jack Johnson

13. Most hated band? Fuckin Carly Rae Jepsen

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? Bad Company, Foreigner, Journey, Jack Johnson, The Killers, No Doubt etc. Pretty much all my favorites

16. Coolest music video?  

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? FUCKING "READY FOR LOVE" BY BAD COMPANY. Or "Shameless" by The Weeknd.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? Yes, ukulele, guitar, and a tiny bit of piano.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Nope.

21. Are you in a band? Nah, that'd be amazing tho.

22. Ever dated a musician? No haha

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? Hell to the yes, I'd be a singer.

24. Best chick band you know of? The Supremes.

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy

26. What do you think of classical music? It's pretty ok.

27. What do you think of country music? I only really like a couple songs from that genre...

28. What do you think of death metal? Listening to it gives me anxiety hahaha

29. Last big band you saw live? Sheryl Crow 

30. Are you a groupie? No. 

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? Nope.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Nick Jonas, obvi. 

33. Worst concert moment? Don't have any worst moments, all the concerts I've been to were great.

34. Funny concert moment? I dunno.

35. Sad concert moment? Don't have one.

36. Best local act you can think of? I dunno.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? Ukulele

38. Do you listen to the radio? Yes, all the time.

39. Do you watch music TV? No...

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Kinda, yes. Never thought I would, either.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? Yes, and it was amazing.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? ​Not professionally, but my brother is really good at the guitar.

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "Positive Mind (Acoustic) by The Expendables

44. Song that describes you life? ​"Go On" by Jack Johnson is written in my soul.

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Only all the band members of No Doubt.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Not at all.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? Nick Jonas lol.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? I like the Sponge Out Of Water soundtrack.

49. Any musician pet peeves? Nah.

50. What do your parents listen to? My dad listens to a lot of 80's stuff, Sublime, and The Cure. My mom listens to Bad Company, Jackson Browne, Foreigner, Tracy Chapman, etc.

51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? I have a prized No Doubt 2009 Tour t-shirt, but thats about it.

53. Do you cook to music? no

54. Do you sing in the toilet? Toilet....no. Sing in the shower....yes. 

13. Most hated band?

Everything about Sugar Ray just makes me want to punch a wall. They're like The Black Eyed Peas of rock music. Smarmy-sounding assholes who make bare minimum-effort songs the sound like garbage because they think they're better than you. They had one good song in "Someday" but everything else is unlistenable for me.

WUMBO HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU

• Like 5

1. What are you listening to right now? "Bad Behavior" - Rectal Hygienics. Crazy good sludgy noise rock. Need more nasty stuff like this.

2. What songs make you sad?  "Bloodrush" - Bark Psychosis, "Seconds" - Autumn, "One Hundred Years" - The Cure, "God Damn the Sun" - Swans, etc.

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? All that twinkly lo-fi hipster emo bullshit. I get it, you're mad you can get laid, at least make some good hateful music out of it. No one wants to hear you whine with an acoustic guitar.

4. What is your favorite band in the world? Sometimes I say Rudimentary Peni, but the Butthole Surfers seem like a more logical answer, given how important they are to me.

5. Your newly discovered band is? Redd Kross. "Born Innocent" is pop-punk done right. I really like a lot of new school weirdo punk stuff too (Dawn of Humans, Glitter, Coneheads, etc.)

6. Best female voice? Seconding whoever said Patti Smith, thought I really dig the chick from My Bloody Valentine too.

7. Best male voice? So many. Peter Steele, Gibby Haynes, Morissey, Robert Smith, etcetcetc

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? I listen to anything and everything, but in particular I like: nasty noise rock, sludge/doom metal, old school techno, krautrock, underproduced memphis rap, g-funk, the harsher side of psychedelia.

9. What do you listen to hype you up? "Kill Them All" - Brainbombs, "Annihilate the Week" - Black Flag. Duh!

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? I've found extremely angry (or pleasant) music to be most soothing. Not much middle ground. So...Dystopia to Jim Croche.

11. Last gig/concert you went to? Death Grips. I was incredibly fucked up, and the show was suitably crazy. Awesome.

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? I've been on a real Cramps binge lately.

13. Most hated band? I don't think hating on bands is really worthwhile. That being said, I can't stand a lot of that newer Starbucks indie crap like Twenty One Pilots.

14. Song that makes you think? To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? Rudimentary Peni. Not even a lot of punks appreciate their warped genius. They like it more straightforward.

16. Coolest music video? "Paranoid Android" is a good one.

17. Music video with the most babe watch? Irrelevant.

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? I have a whole playlist of this shit. Some random fucking you up the rear trax: "Beware"- Death Grips, "Salome" - Brainbombs, "Back Seat of My Car" - Dwarves, "Come in Alone" - My Bloody Valentine, "Spinal Remains" - Misfits.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? Used to play guitar and keyboard. Not much of those skills retained, but I still record shit from time to time.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? At the Death Grips show. I got thrown around but huge dudes.

21. Are you in a band? I've tried to start one up many times, but to no avail. I'll get back to you on that.

22. Ever dated a musician? Nope.

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? Technically am, just not a very talented one.

24. Best chick band you know of? BABES IN TOYLAND YOU CUNTHOLE BITCH

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? No idea.

26. What do you think of classical music? If i'm in the mood for it.

27. What do you think of country music? I like the OG stuff, like Hank Williams and Johnny Cash. Some newer gothic/punk-tinged stuff like Those Poor Bastards and Hank III. Contemporary country can eat a dick, though.

28. What do you think of death metal? Not a huge fan, to be honest. Again, i'm more into doom/sludge.

29. Last big band you saw live? Probably MGMT, but that was several years ago...

30. Are you a groupie? Can't say I am...yet

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? Of course. Especially krautrock like Can/Neu!/Faust and Japanese acid rock like Les Rallizes Denudes.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Darby Crash, for equally psychological and physical reasons.

33. Worst concert moment? Haven't been to enough ones to say anything here.

36. Best local act you can think of? Been to a few house shows...too much pretentious hipster bs.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? The amp.

38. Do you listen to the radio? Not actively.

39. Do you watch music TV? Not particularly.

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Absolutely not.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? I know lots of musicians, but no one really noteworthy.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? Brother was in a band for a while, a couple friends had bands I guess...

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "Enemy" - Drunks with Guns. Too much shit going now right now.

44. Song that describes you life? "Going to Hell" - Brian Jonestown Massacre/"Born to Die" - Choking Victim. Take yer pick.

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Sometimes.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Nah. Plenty of musicians i'd fuck but not necessarily listen to their music.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? Still putting Darby Crash.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Repo Man or Dead Presidents. Punk and soul.

49. Any musician pet peeves? Nasally vocals.

50. What do your parents listen to? Classic rock and boring contemporary indie folk.

51. What are you listening to right NOW? still peeping this Rectal Hygienics album.

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? Yeah. I have my Bathory one on as I type this...

53. Do you cook to music? If the mood is right.

54. Do you sing in the toiler? Depends on my state of intoxication.

1. What are you listening to right now? Immortals by Fall Out Boy 

2. What songs make you sad? Probably Everytime by Britney Spears. 

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? Watch Me by Silento 

4. What is your favorite band in the world? Fall Out Boy. Maybe Muse. 

5. Your newly discovered band is? Can't think of anyone rn  

6. Best female voice? Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

7. Best male voice? Michael Jackson, Hitoshi-san 

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Pop, Alternative 

9. What do you listen to hype you up? What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani 

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Cool by Gwen Stefani lol 

11. Last gig/concert you went to? Taylor Swifts 1989 World Tour 

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? I've been listening to old Britney Spears a lot more recently 

13. Most hated band? Linkin Park 

14. Song that makes you think? See Hals answer 

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? More people should appreciate Nicki Minaj (not nikki you rats)  

16. Coolest music video? Cool by Gwen Stefani is a really good video. 

17. Music video with the most babe watch? What the fuck does that mean? Based on peoples answers I guess the guys in early Britney videos are pretty hot but I can't pick a definitive 

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? I'm A Slave 4 U 

19. Can you play a musical instrument? I used to play clarinet. It went poorly. 

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? No. 

21. Are you in a band? No.

22. Ever dated a musician? My second boyfriend was in a failed rock band called Slash. They were alright but the MCR influence was obvious. 

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? No. I'm more than happy judging other peoples music lmao 

24. Best chick band you know of? Whoever wrote these questions needs to get their throat slit. But I'll go with 2NE1. 

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? Touch My Body by Sistar 

26. What do you think of classical music? Snoozefest x100 

27. What do you think of country music? I DUG MY KEY INTO THE SIDE OF HIS PRETTY LITTLE SOUPED UP FOUR WHEEL DRIVE 

28. What do you think of death metal? I don't think of her 

29. Last big band you saw live? Taylor Swift

30. Are you a groupie? Nah

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? Technically american music  :awkward:  and KPOP 

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Pete Wentz, Justin Bieber, everyone from Seventeen at once 

33. Worst concert moment? I don't think of bad moments 

34. Funny concert moment? IDK man 

35. Sad concert moment? When Taylor played Enchanted 

36. Best local act you can think of? local acts are always too weird for me 

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? bassoon 

38. Do you listen to the radio? KPOP radio normally 

39. Do you watch music TV? yes if its a britney spears takeover 

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? The Japan hits chart is always wrong 

41. Have you met any famous musicians? i've seen a few but never met anyone 

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? no

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? Blank Space by Taylor Swift 

44. Song that describes you life? Follow Me by Slayme Lynn Spears 

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? duh

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? nah but i like music by hotties often 

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? pete wentz <333

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? scott pilgrim lol 

49. Any musician pet peeves? people who dislike nicki minaj and spell her name wrong 

50. What do your parents listen to? a lot of american pop and older stuff 

51. What are you listening to right NOW? Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani & Eve

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? yeah i own a few 

53. Do you cook to music? yes

54. Do you sing in the toiler? who is she 

"Freedom Of '76" by Ween
2. What songs make you sad? I've got a lot. Non-Zero Possibility by At The Drive-In, Thirty Three by Smashing Pumpkins. I'm sure I have more, but I can't think of any.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world? That'd be a long list, but currently it's "watch me whip, watch me nae nae" can't stand that shit.
4. What is your favorite band in the world? To be honest, I don't have a favorite, but a bunch of bands I really like are: Ween, Gorillaz, At The Drive-In, Alice In Chains, Descendents (given my profile photo), Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Radiohead. It'd take a while to list them all to be honest.
5. Your newly discovered band is? Don't have one honestly
6. Best female voice? Fuck I don't know I don't really listen to any groups with female singers
7. Best male voice? Cedric Bixler. Layne Staley. Milo Aukerman. Dean Ween. I've got a bunch of vocalists i really like, but that's off the top of my head.
8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Alternative and punk
9. What do you listen to hype you up? I don't really listen to music to hype me up to be honest, but I guess Hope by Descendents pumps me up a little bit.
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Aphex Twin is pretty relaxing at times, but that's really it. There's a few relaxing songs by Gorillaz too "Empire Ants", "On Melancholy Hill" off the top of my head, but I wouldn't call them relaxing
11. Last gig/concert you went to? Rush. They were great.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Probably Ween.
13. Most hated band? Paramore. Hate them so fucking much. As Elastic said, all that indie hipster Starbucks tumblr pop rock shit and of course like all "post-hardcore" bands you can associate with Hot Topic. And pop punk too, but I like Blink, Green Day, The Offspring, and Jimmy Eat World if you call them pop punk
14. Song that makes you think? Non-Zero Possibility by At The Drive-In
15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? At The Drive-In
16. Coolest music video? Can I just put every Gorillaz music video? Alright, I'll chose my favorites. On Melancholy Hill, Clint Eastwood, Stylo, and DARE.
17. Music video with the most babe watch? None
18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? No
19. Can you play a musical instrument? Guitar. I kinda suck but I started like 3 months ago
20. Ever been in a mosh pit? No and don't plan on it
21. Are you in a band? No
22. Ever dated a musician? I've never dated anyone.
23. Do you wish that you were a musician? Yes. Singer of course.
24. Best chick band you know of? Don't really listen to chick bands.
25. Last song that you heard on the radio? I don't listen to the radio
26. What do you think of classical music? Don't care for it
27. What do you think of country music? New stuff is garbage of course, but I just generally don't like the genre. I just don't care for it.
28. What do you think of death metal? Don't care for it
29. Last big band you saw live? Rush, as I said
30. Are you a groupie? What's that
31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? No, not really
32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Don't have one honestly
33. Worst concert moment? Here's one. The Rush show was split into intermissions and on the 2nd intermission my dad made me switch seats with him because we were next to this fatass woman and her fatass husband and they fucking REEKED of body odor. The husband was also doing air guitar the whole time. Funny shit.
34. Funny concert moment? That fatass playing air guitar
35. Sad concert moment? Don't have one
36. Best local act you can think of? I like a few local acts, but I won't give names since I don't want to give away my location.
37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? Guitar
38. Do you listen to the radio? No, don't care for it
39. Do you watch music TV? What I said above
40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? What I said above
41. Have you met any famous musicians? I think I met the lead vocalist for The Black Crowes when I was really little but I'm not too sure
42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? Yes, but not professional
43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? Nothing really
44. Song that describes you life? ​Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz. Paranoid Android by Radiohead. Those 2 songs
45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Yes
46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? No
47. What famous musician do you want to marry? No
48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Don't listen to movie soundtracks
49. Any musician pet peeves? Not really
50. What do your parents listen to? Pretty much everything I like. They'll put up with whatever i like
51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Porfirio Diaz" by At The Drive-In
52. Do you wear band t-shirts? Yes. One Gorillaz, One Weezer, Like three nirvana shirts that don't fit, a Korn shirt, two green day shirts, two RCHP shirts (one doesn't fit) and a Billy Corgan Zero shirt. Oh yeah, 2 Rush shirts.
53. Do you cook to music? No.
54. Do you sing in the toiler? No.

L$D by ASAP Rocky

Cats in the Cradle gets me every time since it reminds me of my grandfather who passed away.

SILENTO

Foo Fighters, although there are tons of bands I love

Add me to just recently discovering Halsey

6. Best female voice? 

Mariah Carey

7. Best male voice? 

Ray Charles

Everything to be honest, although rock on my iPod and pop in the car.

Hate to steal Sauce's answer, but Seven Nation Army.  That guitar riff is legendary and I'll definitely learn how to play those chords one of these days.

Music...duh

My friend's band The Burnsides a few months ago playing a local gig

None in particular.  I've been jumping around, but I've been listening to a lot more 80s new wave groups since that's one of my favorite music sub-genres.

13. Most hated band?

Staind, Nickelback, Simple Plan, Creed.  Take your pick.  All of them are massive amounts of audio sludge.

Music makes me think.

Some of my friends local bands.  If you want to talk major though, I wish more people would love Fitz & The Tantrums.  They are much more than just The Walker.

16. Coolest music video?

Thriller is still one of the best music videos of all time.

That one with the half naked chick...

My man JT.

French horn, piano, drums, trumpet, sax

Yes and it was hellacious.  Got knocked out unconscious in one.

21. Are you in a band?

Once upon a time with a few friends.  Played a few gigs, then went our separate ways.  You can see us on a future No Hit Wonderland.

Went on a date with one, but just one date.

I am one

Spice Girls.....come at me fam.

Levels by Nick Jonas.  I owe the guy an apology.  Jealous is horrendous, but everything else I've heard from him solo is not that bad tbh.

I respect it.

I probably appreciate it more than anyone else on the community as far as I know because I was raised and still live in a predominantly country music listening house hold.  It's not as bad as people make it out to be modern-wise, although I do agree that bro country can just go die a painful death.

Use to like it far more when I was young and stupid, but not much now.

A Day To Remember...I guess you can consider them big.

30. Are you a groupie?

Nah

Ask hilaryfan80 :smirk:

Hayley Williams, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Ariana Grande, Tori Kelly, Mariah Carey....you know let's go ahead and go to the next question.  I could be here all night with this list.

Seeing 3OH!3 at Warped Tour in 2009.  Wasn't there to see them initially since there were far many more musical acts I was there to see more, but good lord I caught a few of their songs and they are such an atrocity of a group.  I wonder if it's too late to add them to the worst band list.

Katy Perry stage diving at Warped Tour back in 2008.

35. Sad concert moment?

...my grandpa died while I was at Warped Tour in 2009.  Not a pretty scene and left immediately to be at home with family.

Only one I can think of off the top of my head.  Trey Songz.  Yeah....

Saxophone. :funny:

Yeah.  Something has to keep those car rides entertaining.

What is Music TV?  Such a novelty concept idea.  Someone should tell this to Viacom.

I follow charts period.

A couple musicians backstage.

Yes, everyone in my family plays an instrument.  We should start a band.

Happy by Pharrell Williams.

44. Song that describes you life?

What is Love?

What kind of music nerd wouldn't know that....not this one.  Just a select few bands.

What kind of perv would that make me?

Marry me Taylor Swift.  Sure all those other ladies I listed off I wouldn't mind marrying too, but you'll end up being the most financially successful.  Clappy's got to pay his bills somehow.

Ooohhh now that's a tough one.  The Breakfast Club has a killer soundtrack and is one of my all time favorite movies so let's go with that.

Sounding like a whiny douche never helps in your music.  Especially if you do it constantly.  Looking at you Pierre Bouvier.

Country....although my dad does like his classic rock

Good thing this question was already asked once.  Now it's "Space Age Love Song" - A Flock of Seagulls.

I use to have a ton more, but now I just have a couple like The Beatles, Run DMC, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers...

Yes

Proofread Neglect Police: Don't you mean toilet? ....and no

1. What are you listening to right now? "Land of Confusion" by Genesis

2. What songs make you sad? I AIN'T NO PUSSY

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? DIRTY BIT, DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU

4. What is your favorite band in the world? A lot, but if I had to choose one, it would be Oasis.

5. Your newly discovered band is? Modest Mouse

6. Best female voice? Lana Del Rey

7. Best male voice? Chad Kroeger Phil Collins

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Alternative rock and classic rock mostly

9. What do you listen to hype you up? "Holiday" by Green Day

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Sounds of the apocalypse

11. Last gig/concert you went to? I don't remember.

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? The Postal Service

13. Most hated band? The Black Eyed Peas

14. Song that makes you think? "Anaconda" makes me think about killing the world

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? Oasis

16. Coolest music video? "Land of Confusion" by Genesis is one of the coolest music videos. With some help from the Spitting Image guys.

17. Music video with the most babe watch? "Dangerous" by Big Data, I guess

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? "Africa" by Toto definitely

19. Can you play a musical instrument? I primarily play drums and I've played keyboard and guitar before.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Nope, and after '99 Woodstock, I don't think I ever want to.

21. Are you in a band? Nah.

22. Ever dated a musician? Nope.

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? If I don't have any jobs or hobbies that distract me from doing so, sure, why not?

24. Best chick band you know of? Spice Girls lelelelelelelelelelelelel

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? "Bittersweet" by Big Head Todd and the Monsters

26. What do you think of classical music? Not my type of music.

27. What do you think of country music? I like some Johnny Cash and some country songs come to mind, but other than that, it's my least favorite genre.

28. What do you think of death metal? MR. GUS IS GREEEEEEEEN MR. GUS IS GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

29. Last big band you saw live? Nothing.

30. Are you a groupie? I'm not a groupie and I'm sure hell as not Grubby Grouper. :smirk:

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? No.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? Lana Del Rey

33. Worst concert moment? Nothing.

34. Funny concert moment? Nothing.

35. Sad concert moment? Nothing.

36. Best local act you can think of? UNRB

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? I'd be a piano. Mostly quiet at times.

38. Do you listen to the radio? Yeah.

39. Do you watch music TV? I watched Beavis and Butthead back when it was on in 2011, but other than that, MTV is pretty much a desolate wasteland. Oh and I don't watch any others like VH1. I do watch Palladia though.

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? I haven't yet.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? Nah.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? My older brother plays the trombone in the marching band for the Florida State University, does that count?

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "My Type" by Saint Motel

44. Song that describes you life? "Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads. Same as it ever was...

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Who even does?

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Not really.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? I don't really feel like marrying.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? Guardians of the Galaxy

49. Any musician pet peeves? Whenever a singer sounds groany and hoarse

50. What do your parents listen to? My dad has a ton of CDs full of alternative, classic rock, ska, new wave, etc. and my mom listens to adult contemporary, old soft rock, and country music.

51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Champagne Supernova" by Oasis

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? Nope.

53. Do you cook to music? Sometimes. I mostly watch TV while cooking.

54. Do you sing in the toiler? I have no idea what a toiler even is.

*looks up definition*

"Toilers are people who work long and hard. Any employer would be grateful to have toilers as employees. If you know that to toil is to work hard, then the meaning of toiler won't be a surprise. A toiler works strenuously; you won't see a toiler hanging out by the water cooler."

I'm not even a toiler, lmfao.

Marry me Taylor Swift.  Sure all those other ladies I listed off I wouldn't mind marrying too, but you'll end up being the most financially successful.  Clappy's got to pay his bills somehow.

I ain't saying Clap's a gold digger

• Like 6

1. What are you listening to right now? "Tell Her Tonight" - Franz Ferdinand.

2. What songs make you sad? "Miss Atomic Bomb" - The Killers

3. What is the most annoying song in the world? OH WATCH ME WATCH ME WATCH ME

4. What is your favorite band in the world? Muse

5. Your newly discovered band is? Le Tigre

6. Best female voice? Mariah Carey. Patti Smith might make a run for that title.

7. Best male voice?  Freddie Mercury

8. Music type you find yourself listen to the most? Rock.

9. What do you listen to hype you up? So many to name, but my best choice would be "A View to a Kill" by Duran Duran.

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay.

11. Last gig/concert you went to? Haven't been to one yet, lel.

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? The Gorillaz.

13. Most hated band? It's a tie between Hinder and Saving Abel for me.

14. Song that makes you think? Can't THINK of one.

15. Band you think the world should love as much as you do? Either The Cars or The Dirty Projectors.

16. Coolest music video? Any Gorillaz music video, but to pick one, the music video to "90-2000"

17. Music video with the most babe watch? I'm drawing a blank here.

18. What would you play in the bedroom to spice things up? Obviously, "Let's Get It On" or "Sexual Feeling," both by Marvin Gaye.

19. Can you play a musical instrument? A few times I've played drums.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Meh.

21. Are you in a band? No.

22. Ever dated a musician? Nada.

23. Do you wish that you were a musician? I wish, but I already have one goal in life I have in mind.

24. Best chick band you know of? If TLC can count as a chick band, then that.

25. Last song that you heard on the radio? I don't even know when the last time it was when I heard music from the radio.

26. What do you think of classical music? It's good.

27. What do you think of country music? I grew up with country music, like I've said many times. There are some good artists and songs from that genre. Bro-country, on the other hand, is just really bad.

28. What do you think of death metal? Not my thing.

29. Last big band you saw live? Does not apply.

30. Are you a groupie? What?

31. Do you listen to music in foreign languages? I can at least say that I have, through hilaryfan80.

32. What famous musician would you like to "spend the night with"? No interests.

33. Worst concert moment? Does not apply.

34. Funny concert moment? See above.

35. Sad concert moment?  You get the picture.

36. Best local act you can think of? I would say some, but I think that would give a little too much away about where I live.

37. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? For all I care, a guitar.

38. Do you listen to the radio? Only on occasions.

39. Do you watch music TV? Not really.

40. Do you follow the music charts like the top 40? Every week.

41. Have you met any famous musicians? No.

42. Are any of your friends/family musicians? Some of my family.

43. Song that best describes your feelings right now? "I'm Alright" - Jo Dee Messina.

44. Song that describes you life? idk, I guess "It's My Life" - Talk Talk.

45. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? The Beatles....and that's it.

46. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? No.

47. What famous musician do you want to marry? If I had to name one, Demi Lovato.

48. Favorite movie soundtrack? While I haven't listen to all of the album, Purple Rain.

49. Any musician pet peeves? When a singer can't sing.

50. What do your parents listen to? Country and classic rock.

51. What are you listening to right NOW? "Mo Money, Mo Problems."

52. Do you wear band t-shirts? Planning on getting some at one point.

53. Do you cook to music? Nope.

54. Do you sing in the toilet?  There, I spelled it correctly. Call me a killjoy if you want. Otherwise, my answer is - definitely not.

20. Ever been in a mosh pit? Meh.

Mosh pits are dance pits at concerts. Just letting you know since that "meh" reply slightly confuses me. :P

I ain't saying Clap's a gold digger

I can't help it. Taylor Swift's got that got that red lip classic thing that I like.