• Advertisement

Favorite main meal?

MMM

Judge Sockner is in court  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bring in the dancing lobsters

No, snacks or crossover meals don't count.

I prefer breakfast because there's so many delicious foods it has to offer, and it's at the start of the day (mainly aiming for weekends). Even at the start of a school day, it's pretty relaxing, and that's saying LOTS.

You guys?

Dinner, since there's often something delicious at my house. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day (serving it up Gary's way!) but I'm picky when it comes to breakfast foods. Lunch would come in at second place for me.

• Like 1

Hmm, I would say Lunch, but Dinner is a close second. Breakfast can usually be really good or really terrible, there is no in between for me :P .

I skip breakfast a lot, lunch is usually a quick heat up thing and then dinner is made from scratch. I love breakfast meals at restaurants but since I rarely get the chance to have them, I'll go with dinner. I'm thinking of changing my answer to breakfast though. 

• Like 1

I dunno, there's something about lunch that just puts it at the top for me. It's a very casual meal; sometimes i'm eating it at 11 AM, sometimes at 4 PM. You can just grab something in the afternoon whenever you have the leisure.