• Advertisement

192a. Company Picnic

Jinjo

Rating?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Stars: This was the greatest company picnic EVER!
    • 4/5 Stars: We learned a little something about each other, and ourselves...
    • 3/5 Stars: That's not how you spell company picnic!
    • 2/5 Stars: My loyal employees would never be taken in by such a shallow display!
    • 1/5 Stars: Sounds to me like you're just wasting me precious ingredients!

sPQM8KT.jpg

Premieres:
Friday, September 25th @ 7:30pm ET/PT

Encores:
Saturday, September 26th @ 10:00am ET/PT

Plot:

Mr. Krabs throws a company picnic to boost morale, but Plankton hosts his own picnic on the same day.

Clips:

1.) http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-squarepants-192-clip.html

Assuming this episode is mostly the same from when we heard about it as "Dueling Picnics", I'm pretty interested in how it'll go. This episode was apparently going to be in the first half of Season 9, but the crew decided to redo it entirely from scratch for when they returned after the hiatus. Makes you wonder why.

Oh great, the "complete remake" of the episode just had to include Plankton. sandy2.png

It can still turn out to be not "Plankton steals the formula", I love some good old Mr. Krabs vs Plankton episode.

• Like 1

Oh great, the "complete remake" of the episode just had to include Plankton. sandy2.png

It adds conflict to the episode and I'm pretty hopeful we'll get to see a side of the Krabs-Plankton relationship that doesn't include the formula specifically.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmm... Hey, guys, what about my question?

I can't say that it's going to be a sequel of it yet because It hasn't even aired yet and I highly doubt they'll make a sequel of it.