• Advertisement

Should this still be a country?

sbl

Guest hilaryfan80

This is the one time where I'm going to say that this isn't allowed. It's disrespectful. It breaks the following rules:

• Sexist, agist, racist, or homophobic language is not permitted; immediate week suspension
  • Harassment of a user’s religion, race, opinions, or orientation will result into a 2-day suspension.

(I am extending "racist" to the Jews)

People did not die just so that a joke can be made on Minecraft. Enough said. Nazi SC will be torn down when I next get the chance.

Who did this?

I really don't know, but when I saw it, I was pretty surprised that someone would make this. It even has a Customs Office. Also, it's near DSSC (Deep Sea Spongecraftia).

I have a theory on who made it but i'm not so sure. Either way, it should be torn down since it could offend people. You could say Soviet SC is somehow offensive but its not racially offensive like a Nazi region would.

Edit: I'm making a new country where this stood, its gonna have a positive theme to it.

This is the one time where I'm going to say that this isn't allowed. It's disrespectful. It breaks the following rules:

(I am extending "racist" to the Jews)

People did not die just so that a joke can be made on Minecraft. Enough said. Nazi SC will be torn down when I next get the chance.

Technically, The Jews are not a race. They are technically a religion. In fact, this technically doesn't even specifically mention hating The Jews!

Technically, The Jews are not a race. They are technically a religion. In fact, this technically doesn't even specifically mention hating The Jews!

...you do know about the Nazis, right? They were all about hating and exterminating the Jews.

• Like 4

Judaism is a religion. jew is not a race, yes, but it's still a nationality. But really does it matter if they're classified as a race or not?

...you do know about the Nazis, right? They were all about hating and exterminating the Jews.

Yes i know. I know all about them. But, as much as I disagree with what they did, just mentioning them shouldn't, in my opinion, be offensive, unless you specifically say that you hate The Jews.

Yes i know. I know all about them. But, as much as I disagree with what they did, just mentioning them shouldn't, in my opinion, be offensive, unless you specifically say that you hate The Jews.

How obvlious could you possibly be? "Disagree"? They killed and tortured MILLIONS OF JEWS. They sexually harassed them, let them starve, let them burn in firey chambers, and you're saying that doing something like this is fine because the person who made it wasn't being explicit? Pull your head out of your ass, dude. You should be able to see what's wrong with this.

• Like 7

I think this topic is getting out of hand. The place doesn't exist anymore, I already replaced it with another country. Things like this can be offensive just like any extremist ideology, but its best to put it aside since it won't get us anywhere.

Anyway, can a mod please lock this thread, I don't think any further discussion is needed on this.

• Like 1

No one said there was anything wrong with mentioning the word "Nazi", but making a whole SpongeCraft country dedicated to Nazis complete with the swastika is. What if a Spongecraft user who happens to be Jewish logs on and sees "Nazi Spongecraftia"? Spongecraft is supposed to be a game where you build stuff for fun, not to build things like this.

• Like 1

While the official rules do not state anything about Holocaust-related discussions, I think it should. I vote that the two rules hilaryfan80 listed above should be merged and changed into this one, singular rule:

Sexist, agist, racist, or homophobic language, or language that directly targets or attacks a person or group is not permitted; immediate week suspension