• Advertisement

Allison's Creative Ask Thread Title

Master Cheeks

7 hours ago, Cha said:

Even though most parents aren't, I feel like Ozu is pretty tech savy bc runs a bunch of business and has to really? like more than even his son is :Laugh:

Yeah he's a swaggy daddy :Laugh:

58 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

what would wendip do once they found out about Mabelfica?

Dipper would be really confused at first but ofc would be totally supportive of Mabel and also warm up to Pacifica. Plot twist: Wendy knew before Dipper oops :Laugh:

18 minutes ago, Bojack Horseman said:

season 3 is so deep, you should check it out now? :funny: 

I truthfully found season 2 a bit weirdly deep after how laugh out hilarious season 1 was, but it was still good and season 3 is definitely getting a watch

1 hour ago, Brady Corduroy said:

I truthfully found season 2 a bit weirdly deep after how laugh out hilarious season 1 was, but it was still good and season 3 is definitely getting a watch

Tbh i thought s1 was a bit deeper than s2 but last couple of season 2 eps were still too deep like damn?

13 minutes ago, Bojack Horseman said:

Tbh i thought s1 was a bit deeper than s2 but last couple of season 2 eps were still too deep like damn?

Well for me season 1 was hilarious; absolutely laugh out loud funny and season 2 really didn't come off that way. It was still funny at moments and the overall themes were deeper, but it just felt like an abrupt shift in tone for me imho.

1 minute ago, Brady Corduroy said:

Well for me season 1 was hilarious; absolutely laugh out loud funny and season 2 really didn't come off that way. It was still funny at moments and the overall themes were deeper, but it just felt like an abrupt shift in tone for me imho.

Well yeah season 2 kind of lacked the charm s1 had but s3 is the funniest season imho?