Minty Car

11 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

and nudea :funny:

:funny:

11 hours ago, Cha said:

do you like baked potatoes?

Haven't really had them tbh

8 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Bromair & Brady love test on xat totally works btw, last time I checked was like 80-95% or something? :*

:*

I can see guano being surrounded by paparazzi a lot because he's stuck in the middle of a parental business bloodbath and the fact that he was long-lost. that's probably one reason why he's so secretive, the press would be all over him if they knew what he looked like, etc?

1 minute ago, Cha said:

I can see guano being surrounded by paparazzi a lot because he's stuck in the middle of a parental business bloodbath and the fact that he was long-lost. that's probably one reason why he's so secretive, the press would be all over him if they knew what he looked like, etc?

Yeah they're like bloodhounds the way they want the scoop, so he guards it like Fort Knox

28 minutes ago, Cha said:

what things would you add to the show?

A third season :funny:

Serious answer now, maybe some more dynamic story lines beyond just an episode. I'm not saying every episode has to be solely focused on the one story line, but kinda like how S4 of Seinfeld had the Pilot plot but didn't overkill it in every episode. Not saying the style it goes with through S1 at least is bad, but to shake it up a bit.

Spoiler

Also I wanna meet Gonard's mom :funny:

Just now, Cha said:

im actually drawing something with kiyoko and gonard's mom rn :funny:

what kind of dynamic story lines did you have in mind?

:hehe:

Maybe half of a third season could be spent seeing Mikey prepare for a trip back home to Cleveland and his plan to bring Lily with him is backfired and he accidentally brings Guano along with him instead and it leads to a lot of ridiculousness for a two part episode partly set in Cleveland :laugh: (maybe that's complicated, but I like to think outside of the box a little)

I think it would be cool if all the characters spoke japanese, but from our perspective they spoke English. So if Guano went with Mikey to Cleveland, he couldn't speak or understand anything English? :laugh:

1 minute ago, Cha said:

I think it would be cool if all the characters spoke japanese, but from our perspective they spoke English. So if Guano went with Mikey to Cleveland, he couldn't speak or understand anything English? :laugh:

Poor guy would try to order a pizza and they'd send him a fish :laugh: