• Advertisement

SBC's 6th Year Anniversary

Jinjo

It's been great to watch what feels like one of my kids grow from being a website for tv.com users who have been banned due to unfair reasoning and become one of the two biggest SpongeBob forums on the internet as friendships have grown and our community always finds new ways to bond whether it be chatting on the XAT, playing around on Spongecraft, jamming to tunes on SBC Music, having posting parties, all-nighters, etc.  Does me proud and I hope for the good times to keep on coming for this website.

• Like 9

Six years, wow...in no time we'll be at 10. I want to commend the site for making it so far, especially because of the unruly chain of events from which it was born. Looking good, SBC  :) .

4 out of the 6 years I've been on here.... That's crazy to me, I've had such a blast with everyone and made some great friends too. So thank you.

Same here haha. My 4 year anniversary is actually coming up soon too. Go figure. :P

Man, it's been an amazing ride, meeting lots of wonderful people who share the same interests as me. I'll never forget that. :)

LONG LIVE SBC! oh and Stay Gold. Bang.  B) 

It sure has been a long time since we've been here. I first remember the first time I joined and was surprised to find some tv.com members here. We sure did quite a lot to stay online over the years even in the most difficult of times. Hope we last for a long time to come, congrats to SBC for making it this far.