• Advertisement

Opinions others have about you

crushingmayhem

Who knows. One of the guys that interviewed me for the RA job said I had a "chill, funny, laid-back vibe", so I'm gonna go ahead and say that's what everyone says. There are things I'd like to think about myself but I don't know if other people think the same.

• Like 1

I don't care what people think about me.  They probably think I'm sociable, a hard worker, at times awkward, and a good friend.  But at the end of the day, if these people accept me for who I am, then I appreciate that and do the same.

• Like 3

People think a lot of things about me, but relatives usually think i'm a smart person that likes talking about complicated topics, usually topics people my age don't discuss. As for my parents and sister, they say i'm a bit isolated and emotionless. Friends and other people I know think pretty much what my relatives think of me, as a smart yet distracted person. In general, i'm not always thinking what others think about me but its good that they admire at least some of my qualities.

My few friends that I have (both irl and online): Has good intentions but can dwell too much on the past and has a knack for being overly bored/angry and that can get me into hot water.

Parents: A little socially awkward but pretty good. 

Everyone else: Asshole and a horrible person/really quiet and nerdy. I guess it depends on how I act towards people, which I need to work on.

Everyone keeps listing "quiet" as a trait.

Other people say I'm loud, goofy, reliable, smart, nice and compassionate. hilaryfan80 (and a few others) claim that I am the embodiment of Monica Geller-Bing, but I'm not entirely convinced. xD

Everyone keeps listing "quiet" as a trait.

I'm either too quiet or too loud and goofy. >.<

Everyone else: Asshole and a horrible person/really quiet and nerdy. I guess it depends on how I act towards people, which I need to work on.

well this slightly changes my opinion on assholes irl