• Advertisement

I'm a changed man

yellowshdow

@_@ I'd stab them all.

People asking, "Can you read your brother's mind?" 24/7, people saying we look so similar only because we're twins (BECAUSE ALL TWINS ARE IDENTICAL AMIRITE), people doing what SB_DW said, people thinking twins should never be three cm apart from each other, the list goes on and on

@_@ indeed

• Like 2

People asking, "Can you read your brother's mind?" 24/7, people saying we look so similar only because we're twins (BECAUSE ALL TWINS ARE IDENTICAL AMIRITE), people doing what SB_DW said, people thinking twins should never be three cm apart from each other, the list goes on and on

@_@ indeed

I am hsocked hilaryfan80 has not already banned his twin. :squilliam2:

Guest hilaryfan80

Honestly having a twin isn't that bad. Sure they know everything about you and share experiences with you that they can use against you later, but they also understand you very well. I can completely butcher a sentence and my brother can interpret what I meant. It's pretty nifty.

The only true sucky part is when you get overlooked for a promotion or award because the person didn't want to be "unfair" and award one twin without the other. It's the worst feeling ever.

Honestly having a twin isn't that bad. Sure they know everything about you and share experiences with you that they can use against you later, but they also understand you very well. I can completely butcher a sentence and my brother can interpret what I meant. It's pretty nifty.

The only true sucky part is when you get overlooked for a promotion or award because the person didn't want to be "unfair" and award one twin without the other. It's the worst feeling ever.

I'm not going to lie I would hate the part of people acting like a twin and I are the same people.. it woudl drive me to edge.

Like I don't even think twins in the same clothing is that cute I'd rather twins just do their thang and be individual children even if annoying no matter what okay children are tough sometimes :P

*in Boxing ring*

Understand that we are 21 years old; we are past that crap. [emoji14]

We paid 9 dollars just to be told there isn't gonna be a fight? WHY THOSE *censoring THANKS TO 4KIDS* IDIOTS!

:P

Guest hilaryfan80
On 8/11/2015 at 9:00 PM, Jigsaw said:

having a twin is so great, except for people questioning me same questions everyday.

Just for the hell of it....

OMG ARE YOU TWINS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU IDENTICAL?!?! ARE YOU BROTHERS?! WAIT WAIT WAIT IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO HAVE A TWIN! OMG. WHAT IS IT LIKE?! CAN YOUR PARENTS TELL YOU APART??? WHICH ONE IS OLDER?! UGH WHY DON'T I HAVE A TWIN? HAVING A TWIN SOUNDS SO COOL! WHICH ONE IS TALLER?! -measures- OMG. THIS IS SO COOL!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE OTHER IS FEELING/THINKING? WOAH. YOU DON'T HAVE TELEPATHY?! WHY NOT?!

1 minute ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

Just for the hell of it....

OMG ARE YOU TWINS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU IDENTICAL?!?! ARE YOU BROTHERS?! WAIT WAIT WAIT IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO HAVE A TWIN! OMG. WHAT IS IT LIKE?! CAN YOUR PARENTS TELL YOU APART??? WHICH ONE IS OLDER?! UGH WHY DON'T I HAVE A TWIN? HAVING A TWIN SOUNDS SO COOL! WHICH ONE IS TALLER?! -measures- OMG. THIS IS SO COOL!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE OTHER IS FEELING/THINKING? WOAH. YOU DON'T HAVE TELEPATHY?! WHY NOT?!

Nice bump (smirk)