• Advertisement

I'm a changed man

yellowshdow

K I admit I shouldn't have come back but if you let me stay I PROMISE I'll keep my sister as far away from this site as possible. You don't know what it's like to have a 15 year old sister

Whatever you say, dude. Just admit that you were the one you did it, we'll forgive you, it's fine. Sheesh.

Also, your sister is at the age of 15 and acts like that? I was 15 when I joined and even I didn't curse out SBC.

I was TEN when I joined and even I didn't curse out SBC

Oh yeah. Try a twin. See what that's like. :P

THIS GUY GETS IT

• Like 3

Having a twin sounds like pure hell.. having a sibling that's less than 10 years apart from you sounds like pur ehell. Being the youngest of two siblings who are near their 30's is the absolute best. :D

Oh yeah and we're watching you lol

Having a twin sounds like pure hell.. having a sibling that's less than 10 years apart from you sounds like pur ehell. Being the youngest of two siblings who are near their 30's is the absolute best. :D

I would never wish twinhood on my worst enemy

Oh yeah and we're watching you lol

having a twin is so great, except for people questioning me same questions everyday.

having a twin is so great, except for people questioning me same questions everyday.

i bet the peopel forgetting you two are completely different people no matter how close must also be freaking irritating

• Like 2

i bet the peopel forgetting you two are completely different people no matter how close must also be freaking irritating

especially when people make jokes about it. YOU ARE NOT SB_DW_FAN, YOU ARE (insert my brother's name)