• Advertisement

Suggestions?

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Hey guys. I didn't know that the helms weren't on, so I updated the script to put your helms on. If you would like your character to show your helm below your badge, change your character below your badge back to your iFish character, then change it to SC again.

It's the difference between this:

20LYZ6J.png -> QxcmNeX.png

Guest hilaryfan80

Some type of mayorship to over look cities and countries

That's kind of what's already being done. Besides, that's up to you all if you want to honor a mayor. :) Just proclaim yourself as the mayor of the place. There's only one rule that I would place with it though: half of your country must be available for anyone to free build without having to ask. You cannot claim yourself as mayor and say that you must approve every new building or creation in your country - that's not how we roll around here.

This is not possible since mobile is its own separate program. However, if enough people are interested, I could create a separate Minecraft: Pocket Edition server for mobile users to play on. ^_^ I would be looking for at least 5 people willing to play before I would consider it. Those people must also already own a copy of Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

I'd definitely be one of those people because, I already own a copy of Minecraft: Pocket Edition!

This is not possible since mobile is its own separate program. However, if enough people are interested, I could create a separate Minecraft: Pocket Edition server for mobile users to play on. ^_^ I would be looking for at least 5 people willing to play before I would consider it. Those people must also already own a copy of Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

Could you really do that? That'd be awesome!

Guest hilaryfan80

Could you really do that? That'd be awesome!

If you can find four other people that own Minecraft: Pocket Edition and are willing to play, then yes.

Guest hilaryfan80

You mean, at. Least four other people?

You've got it! There's no point in making a portable server if nobody plays it, so you'll need to prove to me that there are people interested in playing.

Guest hilaryfan80

Well, "no one" can't happen if there's at least one person.

Right, but running a server takes resources to do, and if only one person gets on, it's not worth giving up certain resources to run. SBC Music, for example, could have used the resources that the portable server occupies, and it helps a bigger crowd on SBC. That's why I want you to find four more people to play on there: there's no point in running something, taking up space, if nobody is going to use it. You're better off just running single player in that case.

Right, but running a server takes resources to do, and if only one person gets on, it's not worth giving up certain resources to run. SBC Music, for example, could have used the resources that the portable server occupies, and it helps a bigger crowd on SBC. That's why I want you to find four more people to play on there: there's no point in running something, taking up space, if nobody is going to use it. You're better off just running single player in that case.

I understand! I totally understand!

I think its better to just have current server instead of two separate servers. While its understandable that mobile users deserve to play, it could essentially split the game in two. And there's really no point of making two separate tournaments for users of each server. There will have to be a large number of people requesting it in order to make it happen. Otherwise it would be a wasted effort.

Guest hilaryfan80
18 hours ago, TheBigOcean said:

Could we update the "DA CONTROLS 2.0" with some more wacky stuff? 

I don't see why not. :) I'm busy tonight, as you can tell by the MM schedule, but we can look into adding new things tomorrow!