• Advertisement

Suggestions?

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

On SBC, we love improving everything. So, if you have any suggestions for SpongeCraft, post them here! ^_^

If you're suggesting a plugin, keep in mind that we are running a Spigot 1.8 server, so you'll need to find 1.8-compatible plugins.

I think we need different types of servers other than a free-build creative. For example, we could also have a Survival server (Factions or regular).

EDIT: I request some commands also, like one to get to DA CONTROLS 2, and call it "controls". Then a command to commit suicide (die) easily in the game if you need to at a random point.

Guest hilaryfan80

I think we need different types of servers other than a free-build creative. For example, we could also have a Survival server (Factions or regular).

EDIT: I request some commands also, like one to get to DA CONTROLS 2, and call it "controls". Then a command to commit suicide (die) easily in the game if you need to at a random point.

That would be a neat idea. Maybe have a survival world for everyone to go to if they would like to play in survival.

I can add a "controls" command to get to DA CONTROLS 2. I'm not going to add a suicide command though - this is entirely pointless when you can say "directory" or "controls" to get yourself out. :P

Automatic cereal bowls

JK idk can you play w/ mobile?

This is not possible since mobile is its own separate program. However, if enough people are interested, I could create a separate Minecraft: Pocket Edition server for mobile users to play on. ^_^ I would be looking for at least 5 people willing to play before I would consider it. Those people must also already own a copy of Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

Guest hilaryfan80

The avatar is not showing up for me after choosing the option. I would like the SC avatar to show up instead of the MC one.

Try again. :) And I've made it to where it will prefer your SC account.