• Advertisement

We Bare Bears

Katniss

I'm sure this fad will be over in a few weeks. Lol, Steven Universe fads here didn't last long.

Wasn't talking about here. I was talking about in general. Mostly tumblr.

lol the only place I see Ice Bear jokes is on here and SBM

Fair enough.

This show is so charming and cute. I love the art style and the characters and jokes and it just seems like a fun little cartoon to watch to escape from all the feely shows they have these days.

• Like 1

I haven't watched the show yet, but with this craze going on in this website, I'm willing to check it out when I'm not lazy. I also shouldn't be worried about trying to catch up with it either since it's only a month old or so.

Wasn't talking about here. I was talking about in general. Mostly tumblr.

......And I feel like arguing with this. Honestly, I'd wish some people would stop pinning down Steven Universe for having an annoying fanbase or mention the annoying side of the fanbase every time Steven Universe gets some talk around here. I don't care if you like the show or not, I've seen where you've been getting at too when you were talking about the show's annoying fanbase, but at least don't keep bringing up SU and tumblr together. Like, is it really a bad thing to just be a fan of Steven Universe on tumblr? And besides, who says there aren't any tolerable SU fans around that place? I can also say that just about any fanbase has its annoying fans. I'll admit I was an annoying Spongebob fan in the past and used to be pretty condescending. Like WhoBob said, I think it's better off to ignore what these people think. Again, felt like inserting my two cents. I haven't even started watching SU yet, but this is a kind of thing that's starting to bug me.

• Like 7

I haven't watched the show yet, but with this craze going on in this website, I'm willing to check it out when I'm not lazy. I also shouldn't be worried about trying to catch up with it either since it's only a month old or so.

......And I feel like arguing with this. Honestly, I'd wish some people would stop pinning down Steven Universe for having an annoying fanbase or mention the annoying side of the fanbase every time Steven Universe gets some talk around here. I don't care if you like the show or not, I've seen where you've been getting at too when you were talking about the show's annoying fanbase, but at least don't keep bringing up SU and tumblr together. Like, is it really a bad thing to just be a fan of Steven Universe on tumblr? And besides, who says there aren't any tolerable SU fans around that place? I can also say that just about any fanbase has its annoying fans. I'll admit I was an annoying Spongebob fan in the past and used to be pretty condescending. Like WhoBob said, I think it's better off to ignore what these people think. Again, felt like inserting my two cents. I haven't even started watching SU yet, but this is a kind of thing that's starting to bug me.

Okay. Sorry for being rash and jumping to conclusions and for calling the Steven Universe fanbase annoying.

• Like 1

Okay. Sorry for being rash and jumping to conclusions and for calling the Steven Universe fanbase annoying.

Oh lawdy don't you dare apologize for that last part. Anyone who DOESN'T think the SU fanbase is annoying needs to apologize. :P