• Advertisement

We Bare Bears

Katniss

Discuss CN's newest show, about a grizzly bear, panda bear, and a polar bear living in San Francisco, here!

I saw the Our Stuff episode last night and loved it. This show seems pretty funny and definitely has some promise.

"We Bare Bears" is DEFINITELY a breath of fresh air! More innocent than "Regular Show" but a little more serious than "The Amazing World of Gumball." (Although all THREE shows are good shows in their own way.) I think "We Bare Bears" is going to be a WELCOME addition to Cartoon Network! B)

I saw two clips of it on Cartoonbrew and I thought they were both hilarious. I'm excited to see what the actual show is like. The cast it has seems way too talented and funny to be on a mediocre show.

Edit: Yeah I'm really digging this show. I hope we get a lot more Panda Bear and Ice Bear, though. Grizzly's fine enough but I can't get enough of Bobby Moynihan and Demetri Martin and I want them to be as prominent as Grizzly instead of just have the show be Grizzly with his sidekicks.

Watched the pilot, thought it was alright. Liked the animation, the whole bear totem pole thing, and the characters had pretty fun personalities that worked well off each other. I didn't find it all that laugh-out-loud funny though, which is really the biggest issue with the episode. I only really had a few small chuckles at the basketball game and the scene in the diner, but not much else. For a show that's obviously more gag-driven than it is story-driven, that's not exactly the best sign.

It kinda reminds of me of that old Oh Yeah! Cartoons show that had all those quirky shorts which worked as pilots for potential series, only this one actually got picked up. It's only one episode though, so it's definitely got time to improve. Either way, it's still better than anything Nick is making nowadays (outside of Harvey Beaks, I think that one still has a leg-up on this show).

I didn't care about the first two episodes honestly BUT the third episode (Food Truck) really made me laugh. It was engergic, which first two kind lacked IMO and it was really funny. I have no full opinion on the show yet but It's good to see another comedy to put in CN.

Let me just put this plain and simple.

-I rarely watch CN.

-I actually tuned in for this.

-I love it. This show has great energy, a great voice cast, and great jokes. I'll keep watching for sure.

• Like 6

#IceBearForPresident

BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!

Any character voiced by Demetri Martin will have to be the best character ever :P

So far, the show's pretty good, but nothing spectacular.

• Like 1