• Advertisement

Recent Griefing

Ron

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm done messing around. Everyone's TNT privileges have been removed. Please ask staff if you would like to bomb something.

I'm done messing around. Everyone's TNT privileges have been removed. Please ask staff if you would like to bomb something.

None of these 3 griefings were inflicted by TNT tho

i think this is possibly an overreaction 

Guest hilaryfan80

None of these 3 griefings were inflicted by TNT tho

i think this is possibly an overreaction

Nope - I said the next griefing would result in loss of privileges, regardless of the method used. It's getting too ridiculous. If we don't put our foot down somewhere, it will keep going.

Damn, that Nasty Patty looked pretty cool! :( So sad that people still do this.

Also, if somebody ever tries to grief or place tnt, it will say this:

tSOcSDO.png

So, anyone trying to blow up something...beware, you'll get reported easily. Unless you were testing it or something, like me.

Guest hilaryfan80

I wanna play Minecraft but i don't know anymore

You should - don't be discouraged by the griefings. They're not as common as you think, and they're pretty much caused by the same people (whom shall remain nameless for the time being).

Guest hilaryfan80

Just saw another

The Canadian Hockey Arena has melted ice

That's not technically griefing because people don't know that regular torches melt ice. Most ice meltings are done by accident.

That's not technically griefing because people don't know that regular torches melt ice. Most ice meltings are done by accident.

Also, with the TNT being blocked thing, why is Bedrock blocked?

Guest hilaryfan80

Also, with the TNT being blocked thing, why is Bedrock blocked?

I'm not sure, but thanks for telling me! I'll fix that soon.

And TNT minekarts aren't blocked

Bedrock is probably blocked cause the plugin is designed for Survival servers and due to the fact that griefers could mod in Bedrock to permenantly block something... That's probably why Bedrock is blocked griefers will go huge lengths with mods and hacks

Guest hilaryfan80

And TNT minekarts aren't blocked

Bedrock is probably blocked cause the plugin is designed for Survival servers and due to the fact that griefers could mod in Bedrock to permenantly block something... That's probably why Bedrock is blocked griefers will go huge lengths with mods and hacks

Please don't double post. :)

I'm currently working on another solution, so hopefully something better comes along.

EDIT: I've moved to PermissionsEx, which works wonderfully. :squilliam2: