• Boating Buddies
    • Squid Baby
    • Yours, Mine, and Mine
    • Little Yellow Book
    • Shuffle-Boarding
    • Trench-Billies
    • Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy
    • The Clash of Triton

There's no real reason why I'm doing this, I'm just curious to know if there's some kind of unpopular swerve going on here in which we don't follow the deemed "popular*" opinion. Just pick your "favorite by default" episode on the above poll, and explain why if you like.

For me personally, I actually quite enjoy One Coarse Meal, with reasoning explained elsewhere.

*The options were taken from TheTopTens.

Face-Freeze!. How is that one of the worst episodes? I liked the grotesque faces, at least they were creative. The episode itself is decently enjoyable too.

Atlantis Squarepantis, Boating Buddies, Stuck in the Wringer, Pet Sitter Pat, and Truth or Square are also not that bad, but Face-Freeze! is the one I feel gets unfairly badgered the most. It's always "THEFACESAREGROSSZOMGTHISISAWFUL" and I'm like...I don't get it.

• Like 1

Dear Vikings shouldn't even be in the same category as the other episodes here. It's the second best episode of Season 6. Fight me, I'm not scared.

Demolotion Doofus for me. Is it one of season 8's best? Hell no but I think people are overreacting that this is too dark for this but this is not even dark, comparable to most of beloved tv cartoons. I give a credit for the writers for taking a risk to make Mrs. Puff psychopath and It paid off, at least for me.

I also think Restraining SpongeBob is one of the most underrated episodes, I think the episode is freaking funny.

I chose TheSplinnter because I did for some reason. Sure Patrick's unreasonable in this episode but he's only there for like a minute. Besides, this is near the end of the episode so it doesn't matter what's going to happen next because it's only like a minute or 2 before the end of the episode. Sure the pus-covered splinter is disgusting but it isn't all that bad until the time which I listed. I actually used to like this episode.

Where did you get these choices from again? I can't find this TheTopTens lol.

Face Freeze is actually an ok episode despite rehashing The Hooky too much. I like it tho for at least having a moral.

Atlantis was short with the musical sketches and all that, but I felt like that world in itself was unique and well constructed illustration wise. And you gotta love Lord Royal Highness. Shout out to To Love a Patty though that's so ridiculous and wrong that it's funny to me. 

So some website has YM&M in the levels of Stuck in the Wringer and TLaP (over infamous eps like Slide Whistle Stooges I may add :rolleyes: )... in terms for no way it should be close that wins it, but in a level of overall quality it's DV or Atlantis (despite the singing things and Patchy the plot was somewhat decently done) so between these three I'm going with YM&M. I'm probably like the only one to not hate Patrick because he was always sorta like a jerk to begin with, although not to this level I agree, but still.