• Advertisement

Dreams involving SBC

Jinjo

Can't say that I ever had a dream about SBC as far as I know. My dream history is quite short since I can only remember as many as a week or two's worth of dreams before forgetting them.

Uh, there was one where your mom hired you to kill me for whatever reason.

Then one I had last night where seb told us claps killed himself and shit got real serious. Really relieved when I woke up.

Wonder why I was the bearer of the news. 428899.gif

Anyway, I'm not sure if I've ever had a dream about SBC. If I did, I don't remember.

Let's see:

I had one where SOF became a GFX, and Face shot him. After he shot SOF, he then killed all of the other staff members.

There was also one where SBC turned into an Avatar Community, and termi had a mental breakdown. He then killed everybody, and an officer shot him. Pretty fucked up.

Let's see:

I had one where SOF became a GFX, and Face shot him. After he shot SOF, he then killed all of the other staff members.

There was also one where SBC turned into an Avatar Community, and termi had a mental breakdown. He then killed everybody, and an officer shot him. Pretty fucked up.

Heh... perhaps you should lay off the first-person shooters for now.

I finally had one during an afternoon nap today! I dreamt I was made a mod to replace tvguy because he got arrested. I remember Jelly being against the decision. That bitch. >.>

lol. 428899.gif Nice dream... I think. o.o

I've had a couple of SBC dreams actually o.o but I think most of them are just of me posting here xD

I finally had one during an afternoon nap today! I dreamt I was made a mod to replace tvguy because he got arrested. I remember Jelly being against the decision. That bitch. >.>

Bwahaha

Just got up to take a piss and I remember distinctively that Clappy and Wumbo were throwing around some crazy innuendos about booty. Stayed quite true to reality.
That was no innuendo. That was definitely reality baby. Giggity giggity goo!