• Advertisement

Dreams involving SBC

Jinjo

Two weeks ago, I remember having a strange (yet short) dream where the SBC staff was talking about conducting an investigation to search for "cupcakes". Desperately not wanting to have a nightmare about "you probably know what I'm talking about at this point" in my subconscious mind, I woke up before the dream progressed much further.

I had a strange one during my nap today: Tvguy got really mad at something while I was drawing with Unlimited. Then OMJ was choking on something but we all saved him. I don't remember how I pictured you guys but haha yeah it was bizarre. :blink:

I had a dream that I went to the same school as teenj12, and he was about to get arrested for something I did. I admitted to the principal that it was me, and the principal ordered me to walk backwards for the rest of the day.

As you can see, my dreams are weird.

• Like 1

I had a dream that I went to the same school as teenj12, and he was about to get arrested for something I did. I admitted to the principal that it was me, and the principal ordered me to walk backwards for the rest of the day.

As you can see, my dreams are weird.

O-O lol wow.

Have you ever had dreams involving SBC members or SBC? I had this weird dream once that me and Wumbo got kidnapped by this insane fat guy who held us hostage and we had to escape the mansion. I woke up before we escaped tho :(

Have you ever had dreams involving SBC members or SBC? I had this weird dream once that me and Wumbo got kidnapped by this insane fat guy who held us hostage and we had to escape the mansion. I woke up before we escaped tho :(

wait that was a dream?

I had a dream before I joined SBC that SBM shut down and I would ahve had to join SBC.... the latter ended up happening I guess.

I also had another dream that I met Jelly irl and she gave me a jar of Nutella at Clevealnd. <3 That was very sweet of dream her.