• Advertisement

SBC Tower Now Open

crushingmayhem

enRuM1R.png

The SBC Tower is a big project me and some others have been working on lately. As Spongecraft's tallest tower its going be composed of different levels which you can build in. The things you can build can be a variety such as stores, restaurants, and many different builds. The tower itself doesn't have a designated purpose as its going to be for different purposes. All you need to do is pick a floor and start your own project. Dangerous items such as lava or monster spawning will not be allowed, everything else is allowed as long as its under moderation.

As of today the tower is open for business, meaning you can start building in it. The tower's location is in Unknown Spongecraftia, close to the Mansion and Haunted Hotel.

• Like 7

So far the tower has a Convention Center on Floor 4 and a Hall of Nations/Cultural Center on Floor 2! We also have a Lobby on Floor 1. Crush and I worked on those pretty much all night. :P

i can put an update here:

Circuit City Corporate Office on the 30th floor.

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm building an obstacle course on the 13th floor. Don't visit it though - it'll ruin the surprise!