• Advertisement

190b. Tutor Sauce

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Stars: Welcome to Boating School, Mr. Krabs!
    • 4/5 Stars: I'm married to my job.
    • 3/5 Stars: Are you a certified driving instructor?
    • 2/5 Stars: You let a snail drive?
    • 1/5 Stars: I failed again...

This episode was pretty dang funny. I laughed at a lot of the jokes. Like with the boating simulator and the double roundabout. "I'm married to my job". XD. This was probably my second favorite S9 episode besides Lost in Bikini Bottom. 9/10

I didn't like it that much. They're trying really hard to make it like Ren & Stimpy, with the random faces and the silliness. Also, what's with Squidward in this episode? First he puts salt on Mr. Krabs face and then is hitting a customer with a spatula. Are they trying to ruin my favorite character by making him go insane? This makes me worried about the future of SpongeBob.

2/5 tri harder

They're trying really hard to make it like Ren & Stimpy, with the random faces and the silliness. 

SpongeBob has ALWAYS been silly and had random faces... :P

• Like 8

I actually kind of... liked this episode. There were some nice gags in it and everyone seemed to be in character. Some off-character lines for Mr. Krabs but that's really it and I like how like all the gags revolved around Spongebob being a bad driver instead of writing jokes without the character's personality in mind. I give this one a 3/5. And I liked the ending. 

This episode was one of the best ones I've watched in aw hile, that's for sure:

-The quality was Season 4 level to me at least

-The gags were fast paced and a few made me literally laugh out loud

-For once, Mr. Krabs was a LIKEABLE CHARACTER. It has been seasons since I have been able to say this.

-The characters were all in character and did not feel flandarized for the first time in a while as well.

Easy 7.5/10.. it was definitely an ejoyable and refreshing experience and it exceeeded my expectations.

• Like 6

I didn't like it that much. They're trying really hard to make it like Ren & Stimpy, with the random faces and the silliness. Also, what's with Squidward in this episode? First he puts salt on Mr. Krabs face and then is hitting a customer with a spatula. Are they trying to ruin my favorite character by making him go insane? This makes me worried about the future of SpongeBob.

2/5 tri harder

I like visual gags and random faces. :(

But it feels like it was done too much in this episode, like the executives just turned it up to 11.

There was only like one, random face.

Plus, when it comes to the Ren and Stimpy thing, SpongeBob always had that show as an inspiration, it's nothing new, man.

• Like 5

But the thing is that the older episodes never felt like that. At all.

How? The only close ups I remember were SpongeBob being dirty and his 'adorable' expression. Pre-movie has always had that.

But the thing is that the older episodes never felt like that. At all.

What about stuff like Moar Krabs?

I'm soooo sorry that SpongeBob can have a change in humor and pacing every once in a while. How come you need to disown 90s kids for not liking change and then doing the same thing with these new SB episodes?

• Like 6