• Advertisement

190a. Lost in Bikini Bottom

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Stars: I can't wait to see your face when you get to work and I'm already there!
    • 4/5 Stars: There's ALWAYS a shortcut!
    • 3/5 Stars: Thanks for waiting, Squidward!
    • 2/5 Stars: THE KRUSTY KLAM?!
    • 1/5 Stars: I'M LOST!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

MBkzhuG.jpg

Shouldn't it BE the Hoopla train? Narrator: "Sounds like a lot of--" Random Fish: "HOOPLA!!!!" Narrator: "Sounds like a lot--" Random Fish: "HOOPLA!!!!" Narrator: "Sounds like--" Random Fish: "HOOPLA!!!! HOOPLA!!!! HOOP--" (Gets hit in the head with a brick!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice sunrise in the beginning and Squidward's iconic singing again. <3 And SB falling downstairs reminded me of Missing Identity. Did the animation in these two eps feel different?  I loved SB facial expressions and Krab's random "YOO HOO"! Which reminded me of his "Christmas to me line" and like, Sandy's training made me thought of To Save a Squirrel. The ending also reminded me Missing Identity when SB finally makes it to work but has to get cleaned. What's up with Squidward in these new episodes man, he's crazy. I wasn't a fan of this that much, but it's better than some S8 and S9 episodes. 

This episode had a tone of sarcasm, I felt like Squidward was perfect in this, and SpongeBob while being driven mad was entertaining to watch, although the ending with him going home was weird, but Squidward getting hosed. Not to mention THE ANIMATION! 

Also Scott for best character ever. :squilliam2:

9/10

• Like 1

The animation with the sunrise was so beautiful. Infact, this episode has some of the best animation in the whole series. Hell, this episode IS one of the best episodes in the series. I haven't enjoyed SpongeBob this much in like 4 years. The jokes were hilarious, the plot worked well and the whole thing was just perfect. Every second of it worked so well and i love this one to death. This gives me tons of faith in the new episodes! 11/10

The episode was great. The character interactions were pretty endearing (especially Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob) and there were some pretty funny jokes as well. The art was a step up as well, there were some fun visual gags and you could tell the artists had a fun time doing them.

:)

Also the same reaction I had to "Tutor Sauce." It was alright. Glad nothing really bad happened to Squidward too.

I thought it was really great. A lot of fun jokes like Pearl being a reckless driver, Gary driving and salt being poured on Mr. Krab's eyes.

YOO HOO .. this was not as good as Tutor Sauce. Not even close.. Scott was really interesting though. I' just really don't like it when episodes make SpongeBob seem like a babbling idiot (which he's not, unless it comes to driving). I'd give it a 7/10.

• Like 2

I loved this episode's music, and like the others said, the visuals were excellent. I didn't think it was as good overall as Tutor Sauce, but I thought it did a good job making the most out of a simple plotline, and it had really wonderful moments like Squidward's "straight line" talk and of course the whole thing with Scott and his version of Uber. Episodes like this where nobody's out of characters and things don't go too off the rails are exactly what the show needs to bounce after Yeti Krabs, and I'm excited to see what's coming next. 7/10

• Like 2

Like Tutor Sauce, I thought this episode was really good. The morning with Squidward and SpongeBob was really funny, SpongeBob's Patrick watch was also really funny and cool as well. I also kinda laughed when SpongeBob was looking through the sofa for change to use the payphone but doesn't use the cell phone he pulled out of it. I also noticed that he was taking Sandy's wilderness survival tips that he probably learned from "To Save a Squirrel".

I thought the ending where SpongeBob just plows through everything to get to work was kinda rushed, but I liked the bit with Patrick at the end and still thought it was a really good episode.

While not as good as Tutor Sauce, this was a pretty good episode. There were was great visuals, models, music and animation all around. The episode idea is pretty simple, almost like something you'd see in a Season 5 short, but it manages to work as a full episode, even if it did drag a bit in some parts. It had some comedic moments, such as Scott, who is one of SpongeBob's best characters, and the ending with Squidward. That being said, I do have some nitpicks:

-SpongeBob was kind of annoyingly oblivious, even if it was understandable.

-Where was the Chum Bucket across the Krusty Krab? Eh, I know episodes have forgotten the Chum Bucket before, but still, it seems like such a big thing to miss by this point in the series.

-Who was making the Krabby Patties if SpongeBob wasn't there? Can Squidward cook perfectly now?

I guess these are just minor nitpicks, but they didn't affect my enjoyment.

Also, what's with all these Krusty Krab rip-offs? Mr. Krabs really needs to copyright the name.

Grade: B

• Like 3

Well, I was disappointed with this episode. It has some funny parts but most of them are spoiled by Nickelodeon and SpongeBob was an idiot in this episode. Yes, he is naive but not stupid. He acted like Patrick in this episode. I gotta give a credit for the animation tho. It's pretty nice. Nothing amazing but still. Also the last minutes cracked me up. I gave it a B-.

You go Scott.

(First time I'm actually participating in an episode discussion since God knows when, hello!)

Lost in Bikini Bottom is pretty good post-Out of Water episode, if not my favorite. It's got a variety of good laughs, it's got its memorable (*cough* Scott *cough*) and non-disproportionate characters, and that's all I can pretty much say, really...except that Patrick watch got me every time.

7.8/10

This felt like a cliche plot of a Post-Movie episode with randomness and everything went by too quickly.

2/5. Again.

Not trying to sound rude. It is nice to have a different opinion and I can deal with it. Now, if sounding like an unpleaseable fan is the way you troll/get your kicks, then you might as well got me good. However, if that "it sucks, two outta five try harder," type of tone is legitimate, then that's where I'm going to find your posts cringeworthy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1