• Advertisement

190a. Lost in Bikini Bottom

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Stars: I can't wait to see your face when you get to work and I'm already there!
    • 4/5 Stars: There's ALWAYS a shortcut!
    • 3/5 Stars: Thanks for waiting, Squidward!
    • 2/5 Stars: THE KRUSTY KLAM?!
    • 1/5 Stars: I'M LOST!

libb_zpsjul8ojjy.jpg

Premieres:
Thursday, July 16th @ 7:45pm ET/PT

Encores:
Saturday, July 18th @ 10:15am ET/PT

Saturday, July 18th @ 9:30pm ET/PT

Plot:

SpongeBob gets lost in the bad part of Bikini Bottom while trying to take a shortcut to work.

Clips:

1.) http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-squarepants-lost-in-bikini-bottom-trailer-july-16-730-nhd19447-02.html

2.)

3.) http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-spongebob-squarepants-lost-in-bikini-bottom-sneak-peek.html

If you include the Greek leaks from summer 2013, this is technically our first new episode in two years. This will be the first episode to have the new post-movie team's involvement, which will involve some old pre-movie writers. Sherm Cohen said Bob Camp did storyboards for this episode (don't know if he means as a storyboard director or artist), and Kaz was also involved. Not sure how this is going to go, but the plot seems pretty interesting.

• Like 1

It's pretty much been an unspoken rule that Jjs or some staff member makes episode topics anyway for like 3 years now. Look through the episode topics and find me one where a regular member has made one? Right. That's not a thing anymore. Looks more professional that way and regardless it's not a big deal. If you really got a problem take it to PM

Aaaaanyway. Episode looks real promising. Art looks good, and the writing seems like it's just on a different level this time. Of course, this is penned by arguably the show's best writer, so it remains to be seen how good this will be, or if Kaz's charm wore itself out while he worked on P&F. I don't think it did, but regardless of whether it did or not, it'll be sure interesting to see. Let Season 9B roll onward! :swag:

• Like 4

So I see Scooter, the "Random guy" as credited from Planet of the Jellyfish... and some leftover extra from Pest of the West? I'm suddenly not sure how to feel about this. 

• Like 1

According to several tvguides, it seems like Tutor Sauce is actually premiering in the 7:30 slot, and Lost in Bikini Bottom at 7:45. Why Nick is promoting Lost in Bikini Bottom only when it is the second episode to air is beyond me.

• Like 1

According to several tvguides, it seems like Tutor Sauce is actually premiering in the 7:30 slot, and Lost in Bikini Bottom at 7:45. Why Nick is promoting Lost in Bikini Bottom only when it is the second episode to air is beyond me.

Wasn't it the same case with Missing Identity/Plankton's Army?

Already posted earlier, but still looks cool.

But yeah, if Tutor Sauce is truly premiering first, it seems like Lost in Bikini Bottom is 190b now, and zap2it lists the pair that way as well.

Don't jump to conclusions. The best way to find out if this is 190a or 190b, is looking at the credits at the end of the premieres. The first mentioned episode will be 190a. They could simply air them in the wrong order.

Don't jump to conclusions. The best way to find out if this is 190a or 190b, is looking at the credits at the end of the premieres. The first mentioned episode will be 190a. They could simply air them in the wrong order.

This would like to disagree with you:

j0vbXMo.png

That's how Zap2it orders all of their episodes (by pair, which are never wrong), and that's how the reruns are listing them to air now. I mean, you could be right that the credits will have the right listing, but I'm just saying. We won't know for sure until  tomorrow.

This would like to disagree with you:

j0vbXMo.png

That's how Zap2it orders all of their episodes (by pair, which are never wrong), and that's how the reruns are listing them to air now. I mean, you could be right that the credits will have the right listing, but I'm just saying. We won't know for sure until  tomorrow.

It wouldn't make sense for Nickelodeon to promote Lost in Bikini Bottom and then air it second. My guess is that the pairing is correct, but they'll be airing in the opposite order. Kinda like how Just One Bite/The Bully air today.